Thread: Zombie guns

Undisclosed

Zombie guns

I am also a gun collector. After playing Left 4 Dead with my brother, son and nephew, my son asked the difference in the shotguns(auto and pump). I showed him some that I would grab if there were zombies attacking. Not built for zombies(home defense guns) but would work better than what they give some of these folks in the movies.

Anyone else have a zombie gun at the ready?
    "I want to be apple pie and baseball but when people look at me they see nachos and a cock-fight"

United States
    Here are mine that are ready should the endtimes come:

Mossberg 500 12 gauge

Ruger 10/22 .22LR

Ruger Speed-Six .357 snub

S&W Airweight .38 (hammer shroud)

Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 13-Aug-2009 at 03:53 AM.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Dying

Undisclosed
    Say, is that an authentic '97 or a Norinco? I picked up a takedown '97 at a yardsale a few years back (best $50 I ever spent). Nice selection of scatterguns you got there.
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: Okay. I'm gonna get your money for ya. But if you don't get the President of the United States on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?
    Group Capt. Lionel Mandrake: What?
    Colonel "Bat" Guano: You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.

Undisclosed
    FoodFight, I wish it was a 97, it's actually a Marlin 1917. I saw the Norinco copies of the 97 are around $500. I love the way the 97 trench guns look. I would say that is a great way to spend $50, nice find.
    "I want to be apple pie and baseball but when people look at me they see nachos and a cock-fight"

Undisclosed

Among others...Although I like the idea of the 10/22 I at this time do not own one. Oh and by the way I would not carry a firearm to a town hall meeting, even though I do believe in the right to carry.

Undisclosed
    Skippy, I would say you are well armed and have everything covered. In the event of an outbreak I will be headed your way. Is that five shot revolver the 460 or 500? Very nice guns. Thanks for sharing.

Undisclosed
    Y'all are armed to to the teeth! Prepared for the Zombie apocalypse!

However, edged weapons do not need reloading....

Hell, I wouldn't want to get that close,so I'll be using my Sig Sauer and stock up on 9mm ammo!
    I have always looked upon decay as being just as wonderful and rich an expression of life as growth~
    Henry Miller

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamn View Post
    Skippy, I would say you are well armed and have everything covered. In the event of an outbreak I will be headed your way. Is that five shot revolver the 460 or 500? Very nice guns. Thanks for sharing.
    Its the 460...shoots awesome!!! so with that on my hip I become awesomeness! Now all I would need is my wolf t-shirt and I am ready to go.