Thread: Judith ridley

Undisclosed

Judith ridley

Hello Everybody,

I would love to attend this convention, however, I am afraid I'll have to miss this one. Is there anyone going that could get me her autograph, and I could send the money for the cost & shipping...

Let me know, thanks

Tommy
    Tommy Peters
    Lucky Star Productions

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Which convention is she going to be at? Need that info before that question can be answered
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Which convention is she going to be at? Need that info before that question can be answered
    Living Dead Fest, check under the conventions sub-forum

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Night2008 View Post
    Hello Everybody,

I would love to attend this convention, however, I am afraid I'll have to miss this one. Is there anyone going that could get me her autograph, and I could send the money for the cost & shipping...

Let me know, thanks

Tommy
    Tommy there have been several requests for the same thing. It totally depends on how many people want to do but the only way I can think is to have you send your photo and any fees to the festival and we will handle Judith or any other guest for that matter in getting signatures. If this turns out to be large numbers of fans we would need to put a handling fee on top because would need to hire a handler.
    hope this is of some help
    Gary

Undisclosed
    Ok, I have a Photo I can send, I would want to make sure that this photo qould be sent back to me.

What is the address to send the picture to, and how much money would I need to send?

Thank you, Tommy
    Tommy Peters
    Lucky Star Productions

Undisclosed
    What is "Night of the Living Dead 2008"?

United States
    [ironic sarcasm] Not another NOTLD remake... [/ ironic sarcasm]
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Undisclosed
    I wonder what the most re-made movie is?

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    I wonder what the most re-made movie is?
    That would be Romeo And Juliet, Gary.

Undisclosed
    this is what Yahoo had to say Romeo and Juliet might be right,

We can't answer definitively, as a fine line exists between remaking a film and ripping it off. Some may even find significant parallels between "Citizen Kane" and "Weekend at Bernie's," although that logic may leave the rest of us scratching our heads.

One question in assessing number of remakes is whether to count films adapted from major works of literature. If you do, then contenders abound: "Anna Karenina," "Zorro," "The Three Musketeers," "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde," "Dracula," and "Frankenstein" (which spawned that trenchant statement on race relations, "Blackenstein.") Not to mention "Romeo and Juliet" and films with plots inspired by the play, "Macbeth" and Macbeth-like plots, and "Hamlet." One review of the Jerry Lewis "vehicle" "Cinderfella" cites "The Guinness Book of Film Facts and Feats" in crowning "Cinderella" the most-filmed story. Some cinephiles, however, consider "A Christmas Carol" (aka "Scrooge") the all-time champ.

But if you exclude adaptations of literary works, then many agree "The Most Dangerous Game" (1932), in which a big-game hunter targets human beings on his remote island, is the most borrowed-from film. (And even this was originally a short story.) Remakes and rip-offs (or "homages") include "Run for the Sun," "Bloodlust," "Woman Hunt," "Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity," "Deadly Prey," "Deadly Game," "Final Rounds," "Hard Target," "Surviving the Game," "Escape 2000," "Star Hunter," and "Predator."

So there it is. But don't forget, "King Kong" is coming on strong.

Undisclosed
    Night of the living dead 2008...was going to be a remake/dedication film...however, due to the economy, I went bankrupt and had to cancel all plans to film this movie...
    Tommy Peters
    Lucky Star Productions

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Night2008 View Post
    Night of the living dead 2008...was going to be a remake/dedication film...however, due to the economy, I went bankrupt and had to cancel all plans to film this movie...
    It's just as well. You should've seen the shit Reese Eveneshen got with his Night 07, even though the film weren't bad at all.

Undisclosed
    I'm more excited about the Living Dead Fest with Judy Ridley and the guests than I was about the original Zombie Jamboree for the 25th anniversary.

With Gary behind it you know it's going to be a quality event.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by C5NOTLD View Post
    I'm more excited about the Living Dead Fest with Judy Ridley and the guests than I was about the original Zombie Jamboree for the 25th anniversary.

So was I but ahhh, you guys know...

But I sincerely hope we get some coverage here. It's bar none the most exciting NOLD festival ever held and I wish I could be there. Judy was an early masturbatory muse for me (haha) and it's kick to the gut to not be able to attend. Not only for the obvious, but also because of the family love. You guys are so f**king cool and the attendees should consider themselves very, very lucky.

Be there!
    Last edited by capncnut; 07-Aug-2009 at 12:28 AM.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by C5NOTLD View Post

while i am SUPER excited about Judith Ridley being at this convention, Zombie Jamboree was by far the coolest con i was ever at, every autograph i got from all the living dead people to linnea quigley to batmans adam west was FREE. you would end up having to pay 500 bucks to do that now.