Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First BTS images from "DEAD GENESIS"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Are you shooting in 1080 or 720 on the HVX?
    We're shooting on 720, I am personally not a fan of 1080p. This is my first high def movie. I've shot music videos on 1080, and it's just too much (unless your shooting on the RED camera, then it's totally worth it). I'll stick to 720 for now. Personally I really wanted to shoot right to tape, however, distributors are becoming less interested in movies shot on standard and more interested in movies that are shot in high definition.

Anyways, here's our first little promo photo from the flick!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by livingdeadboy View Post
    We're shooting on 720, I am personally not a fan of 1080p. This is my first high def movie. I've shot music videos on 1080, and it's just too much (unless your shooting on the RED camera, then it's totally worth it). I'll stick to 720 for now. Personally I really wanted to shoot right to tape, however, distributors are becoming less interested in movies shot on standard and more interested in movies that are shot in high definition.
    Good, because the 1080 on the HVX is messed up. It's fake, the pixels are blown up from 900-something.

Anyway, looks cool.

Undisclosed
    Day 1 out of 15 of principal photography begins today! We have an awesome crew, cast and a wonderful amount of zombie extras! I'll post photos from the set as we truck onwards!

Super Moderator

UK
    Day 1 out of 15 of principal photography begins today! We have an awesome crew, cast and a wonderful amount of zombie extras! I'll post photos from the set as we truck onwards!
    All the best for the shoot dude.

Undisclosed
    Another image from set, me reprising my role from Night '07 (post trowel to the face).

Super Moderator

UK
    Another image from set, me reprising my role from Night '07 (post trowel to the face).

Noiiice!

I thought that was a great scene at the end of Night07 - and this 'ere make-up is bloody good too.