Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deadlands 05/19/06 shoot pictures

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    Sorry, I am too tired to have a sense of Humor today. Was a grueling weekend if you catch my drift.

He's PMSing, he'll cool down in about 5 days..

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's not PMS I took my Midol on Friday Night and Saturday night.
    Just having a snit fit like I do after every filming weekend. Although I must say the SLURPEE Behind the Scenes Video cheers me up quite a bit. It is one of the more disgusting, yet entertaining highlights of this film shoot. It took the top spot of my favorite BTS laugh tracks. It knocked "Saving 25%" out of the top spot.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    It's not PMS I took my Midol on Friday Night and Saturday night.
    Just having a snit fit like I do after every filming weekend. Although I must say the SLURPEE Behind the Scenes Video cheers me up quite a bit. It is one of the more disgusting, yet entertaining highlights of this film shoot. It took the top spot of my favorite BTS laugh tracks. It knocked "Saving 25%" out of the top spot.

That slurpee video was something else. As I watched it, I thought, "oh no he di'nt!" Then I watched it again just to be sure.

I ask myself if a big screen actor was asked to do the same thing, would he/she? Somehow, I doubt it. Way to go with the enthusiasm of your crew, DJ.

Now get the damned thing done so we can all enjoy it.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwrtr
    That slurpee video was something else. As I watched it, I thought, "oh no he di'nt!" Then I watched it again just to be sure.

I ask myself if a big screen actor was asked to do the same thing, would he/she? Somehow, I doubt it. Way to go with the enthusiasm of your crew, DJ.

Now get the damned thing done so we can all enjoy it.
    3 more weekends of filming to go. 3 more. Be glad I am editing as we film.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwrtr

Man, josh by far takes the cake for being the most dedicated extra I've ever seen in my entire life. I could not BELIEVE he did that!! That's what kind of extras a director wishes he could get all the time.

..and no, I don't think a big screen actor would've had the nads to do something like that. This took a "special" <ahem> person, and Josh fit the bill perfectly.

Every time I watch the clip it almost makes me sick, but then when I hear the crowd of 30+ extras that were standing around going "eeeewwww!" and the DP saying "That was AWESOME!!!" - I can't help but giggle to myself..