Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: AUTOPSY Of The DEAD Documentary Update

United States
    I got my copy yesterday. I was very surprised! It took no time at all to arrive. The best service I have gotten in a long time. All who were involved in the process deserve a round of applause... cheeeers! clapping! bravo! bravo!

I have not popped it in to watch yet, but I plan to do so real soon. I may even try to hold out till Halloween like Mr.G, but anticipation could get the better of me.
    "You stick your head in the sun, they're gonna come up behind you and bite off your ass."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by jded View Post
    I have not popped it in to watch yet, but I plan to do so real soon. I may even try to hold out till Halloween like Mr.G, but anticipation could get the better of me.

Good luck to you. I'm holding strong with 11 days to go. I find it helpful to remove it from your sight and dvd player....

Undisclosed
    For those near San Francisco - DVD copies of Autopsy Of The Dead will be on sale by the San Francisco Classic Horror Film Festival in the Clay Theater Lobby during their Vincent Price double feature show on October 27th and 28th. For more information please visit their website www.shock-it-to-me.com

United States
    So I finally popped my copy in last night. Great movie. It was awesome to hear from the cast & crew. You can tell that even after 40+ years, their memories are still fresh and alive. What more can you ask for? Congrats to everyone involved in the dvd!

Long live NOTLD & Romero!

And....HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Undisclosed
    Glad that you enjoyed the doc, Mr. G.

Here's a cool auction for a multi-signed copy of AUTOPSY of the DEAD on ebay. This guy is really dedicated -- he purchased copies from Amazon and drove around to all of the interviewees for their signatures. He is in fact the only person to offer signed copies because I sure as hell don't have time to do all that work.

But I can verify that he does know all of those people and that the signatures are authentic. The starting price is a bargain if you're into autographed Living Dead material because some of those folks have never appeared at conventions.

Undisclosed

Buy Autopsy of the Dead for a special Black Friday sale price at the official site below and receive a limited edition 5x7 autographed photo, plus two additional unsigned 5x7 movie stills at no extra cost.

Last edited by C5NOTLD; 28-Nov-2009 at 03:54 AM.

Undisclosed
    Congratulations to the winners of the Icons Of Fright.com DVD Contest for Autopsy Of The Dead.

RUNNER-UPS: Chris Cartusciello and Chad Milburn will receive a DVD copy of AUTOPSY OF THE DEAD, as well as a promotional mini-poster

GRAND PRIZE WINNER: Darcy Barry will receive a copy of AUTOPSY OF THE DEAD, a mini-poster, and signed 8x10s from people involved in NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD.

http://iconsoffright.com/news/2010/0...ontest_wi.html

Undisclosed
    Autopsy of the Dead reviewed at Midnight Podcast (actual review begins at 41:00).

Their score: B

www.LivingDeadDocumentary.com

Last edited by DubiousComforts; 27-Jan-2010 at 04:56 AM.

capncnut
    Pretty good review there.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Pretty good review there.
    I'm not a big fan of podcasting, but I did enjoy listening to Midnight Podcast. Corey has a good voice for broadcasting and he doesn't grate on your nerves. It's just too bad that Midnight Podcast is finished.

Undisclosed

AUTOPSY of the DEAD 2010 Tour

Board up the windows and doors! Autopsy of the Dead is coming to a horror convention near YOU.

First up: HorrorHound Weekend in Indianapolis on March 26-28 featuring George Romero and the DAY of the DEAD 25th anniversary reunion.

And appearing exclusively at the Autopsy table: Charles Craig, Night of the Living Dead's iconic newscaster.

For more information, visit the official HorrorHound Weekend site.

Last edited by DubiousComforts; 22-Mar-2010 at 06:55 PM.

Undisclosed
    Someone nominated Autopsy Of The Dead for Best Documentary for the upcoming Rondo Awards.

http://monsterkidclassichorrorforum....l#reply-517743

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by C5NOTLD View Post
    Someone nominated Autopsy Of The Dead for Best Documentary for the upcoming Rondo Awards.
    Dammit, I told Mom to quit embarrassing me...

Just kidding. Actually, that "someone" is Gary Prange who helps to coordinate the Rondo nominations in the CHFB forum. Gary was among the first to purchase Autopsy, so I am completely stupefied and humbled to have received such a prestigious nod from a paying customer. Those are the only kinds of reviews that I care about.

capncnut
    Autopsy is a deserved nominee, well done.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Autopsy is a deserved nominee, well done.
    I said to quit embarrassing me, Mom!