Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: AUTOPSY Of The DEAD Documentary Update

United States
    Or maybe a clue for those of use who gave up facebook for lent? PLEASE!!!

Super Moderator

United States
    Very nice & unbelievable quality! And it's true the pic was sent in anonymously?

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Very nice & unbelievable quality! And it's true the pic was sent in anonymously?
    What pic?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    any link for the facebook-aphobics?
    The direct link is in the post - Here is it again AUTOPSY of the DEAD facebook page.

Takes you to FB - sign in with your account and it will take you directly to the AUTOPSY of the DEAD page

-- -------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Thanks! No it wasn't sent in anonymously.

-- -------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    Or maybe a clue for those of use who gave up facebook for lent? PLEASE!!!
    Colorful surprise especially if you are a Judy Ridley/Keith Wayne fan.

United States
    ^

perhaps i didn't make myself clear, but i DO NOT have a facebook account, and never will...so is there any other way to view this?

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    Hi, I'm new to the forums and I'm probably posting in the wrong spot but can someone please give me some advice?
    Which version of 'Dawn of the Dead' is the best to go for on DVD? I would have liked the 4 dvd set on Arrow Films but it's sold out everywhere it seems on region 2. There are so many different front covers for this film that it's driving me nuts, Amazon's listings are not helpful in telling you exactly what you're getting on any particular dvd.
    I want the directors cut, the one that runs for 139 mins and I need it on region 2 preferably with extras, any help is appreciated, many thanks, Joe

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Hi, I'm new to the forums and I'm probably posting in the wrong spot but can someone please give me some advice?
    Which version of 'Dawn of the Dead' is the best to go for on DVD? I would have liked the 4 dvd set on Arrow Films but it's sold out everywhere it seems on region 2. There are so many different front covers for this film that it's driving me nuts, Amazon's listings are not helpful in telling you exactly what you're getting on any particular dvd.
    I want the directors cut, the one that runs for 139 mins and I need it on region 2 preferably with extras, any help is appreciated, many thanks, Joe
    Hi Joe,
    You should find all the info here

http://memorabilia.homepageofthedead.com/

The filters are on the right hand side.

I think this is the cover you should be looking for

Theres a Dutch version with a similar cover that has the Argento cut on, as well as Document of the Dead

These are the only Region 2 dvd versions of the cut that I have owned and can confirm that they are the ones you are looking for. There may have been more recent versions with better picture quality but I haven't looked for them because I prefer the US Theatrical cut myself.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Fresh Meat

Aaland
    Thanks for your help, it's good to know what I'm looking for, cheers, Joe

Undisclosed
    Something very special is coming to the AUTOPSY of the DEAD FB page soon for Night Of The Living Dead Fans. Be sure to like our page AUTOPSY of the DEAD facebook page. to be among the first to see it.....

Administrator

England
    ^^ that link to facebook doesn't work for me?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Just tried it Neil - sent me to the page. Even if you aren't signed in to FB, it should send you to the sign in page and then once you sign in take you directly to the Autopsy page.
    If it doesn't for some odd reason then when you are on FB, just do a search for "Autopsy of the Dead" and the page will come up.

Zombie Flesh Eater

England
    Quote Originally Posted by C5NOTLD View Post
    Just tried it Neil - sent me to the page. Even if you aren't signed in to FB, it should send you to the sign in page and then once you sign in take you directly to the Autopsy page.
    If it doesn't for some odd reason then when you are on FB, just do a search for "Autopsy of the Dead" and the page will come up.
    That link just goes straight to the main news feed page of Facebook, Jeff. Are you trying to link to here or is there an actual Autopsy page?

The George A. Romero Fan Assembly @ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/geor...rofanassembly/

Undisclosed
    No it's not linked to the official Night page but it's linked to the actual Autopsy page.

Sorry if the link isn't working for you. Just do a simple FB search for AUTOPSY of the DEAD (You can't miss us that way!).
    Last edited by C5NOTLD; 06-May-2013 at 11:42 PM. Reason: ed

Undisclosed
    I REFUSE to use Facebook...... nice to know that leaves me in the dust for Autopsy of the Dead news like this..... too bad I already own this documentary, or I wouldn't buy it now! Oh well, you win again Facebook.......