Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can someone explain Ken Foree's credit for The Terminator on main page?

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    WOW. Either you really need glasses or you must think all African-Americans look the same, because that guy looks nothing like Ken!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    WOW. Either you really need glasses or you must think all African-Americans look the same, because that guy looks nothing like Ken!
    I'm going to have to agree with mike here and the others. That is definitely not Foree. Maybe he's the cop driving the car because I can't really see him, but he's obviously not the one running.

I'm sticking with mistake...
    Last edited by bassman; 18-Sep-2009 at 05:43 PM.

England
    Ken Foree
    Ken Foree built a substantial career playing toughs, thugs, and heavies on both sides of the law. He maintained a certain amount of prestige for the first decade or so of his acting tenure. Foree debuted as a goon in one of the more critically respected racially themed films of the 1970s: the sports comedy The Bingo Long Traveling All-Stars and Motor Kings (1976), starring Richard Pryor and Billy Dee Williams. Foree followed it up with a turn as a National Guardsman valiantly defending his nation against hordes of rampaging zombies (from inside a shopping mall) in the cult classic Dawn of the Dead (1978), played a black sportsman in Phil Kaufman's period piece The Wanderers (1979), and re-teamed with George A. Romero for the medieval fantasy Knightriders (1981). Small roles in two critically respected A-listers -- James Cameron's The Terminator (1984) and Richard Pryor's Jo Jo Dancer, Your Life Is Calling (1986) -- did much to cement Foree's reputation as a reliable player
    Still doesnt say exactly what he did in there mind!

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    hmm, its so confusing....if you look at the scene when the cops first enter the clothes store and are shining their torches - that "what year" cop looks very much like Ken...similar build too...

But yeah I'm divided...I can see both arguments but now that the cop's real name has been exposed, I am in serious doubt!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

England
    The only other part I can really think of is when Arnie storms the police station one of the first cops he shoots is a black officer sat at his desk on the phone,but it happens so quickly you dont see his face!dammit he's in there somewhere

United States
    stunt? uncredited? background? surely not recognizable or we would have known already.

United States
    Did anyone call California State House and ask Arnold?

But serious, all I can find as a credit for him is as 'Customer'
    whatever the hell that is.

Cast
    Arnold Schwarzenegger - Terminator
    Michael Biehn - Kyle Reese
    Linda Hamilton - Sarah Connor
    Paul Winfield - Traxler
    Lance Henriksen - Vukovich
    Rick Rossovich - Matt; Bess Motta - Ginger; Earl Boen - Silberman; Franco Columbu - Future Terminator; Hugh Farrington - Customer; Ken Foree; Ken Fritz - Policeman; Philip Gordon - Mexican Boy; Bruce M. Kerner - Desk Sergeant; Harriet Medin - Customer; Dick Miller - Pawn Shop Clerk; Leslie Morris - Customer; Marianne Muellerleile - Wrong Sarah; Bill Paxton - Punk Leader; David Hyde Pierce - Tanker Partner; Patrick Pinney - Bar Customer; James Ralston - Customer; Brad Reardon - Punk; Shawn Schepps - Nancy; Chino "Fats" Williams - Truck Driver; Brian Thompson - Punk; Joe Farago - TV Anchorman; Norman Friedman - Cleaning Man; Hettie Lynne Hurtes - TV Anchorwoman; Barbara Powers - Ticket Taker; Stan Yale - Derelict; Stanzi Stokes; Tony Mirelez - Station Attendant; William Wisher, Jr. - Policeman

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by kortick View Post
    Did anyone call California State House and ask Arnold?

But serious, all I can find as a credit for him is as 'Customer'
    whatever the hell that is.

Cast
    Arnold Schwarzenegger - Terminator
    Michael Biehn - Kyle Reese
    Linda Hamilton - Sarah Connor
    Paul Winfield - Traxler
    Lance Henriksen - Vukovich
    Rick Rossovich - Matt; Bess Motta - Ginger; Earl Boen - Silberman; Franco Columbu - Future Terminator; Hugh Farrington - Customer; Ken Foree; Ken Fritz - Policeman; Philip Gordon - Mexican Boy; Bruce M. Kerner - Desk Sergeant; Harriet Medin - Customer; Dick Miller - Pawn Shop Clerk; Leslie Morris - Customer; Marianne Muellerleile - Wrong Sarah; Bill Paxton - Punk Leader; David Hyde Pierce - Tanker Partner; Patrick Pinney - Bar Customer; James Ralston - Customer; Brad Reardon - Punk; Shawn Schepps - Nancy; Chino "Fats" Williams - Truck Driver; Brian Thompson - Punk; Joe Farago - TV Anchorman; Norman Friedman - Cleaning Man; Hettie Lynne Hurtes - TV Anchorwoman; Barbara Powers - Ticket Taker; Stan Yale - Derelict; Stanzi Stokes; Tony Mirelez - Station Attendant; William Wisher, Jr. - Policeman
    The format of that cast listing is "Actor - Character" not "Character; Actor". If you look closely, the semicolons are separating the listed entries, not linking characters and actors. So Hugh Farrington is the "customer", and Foree has no character name associated with his entry.