So after taking a 4 year break from making short films and developing a zombie feature that just fell through due to graduating from school and having 3/4 of the crew scatter across the country for college I've decided pick up one of my first planned projects.

The film has always been a satirical semi-autobiography of myself which I started writing when I was a freshman in high school. So by the time I graduated high school there were five short films with the characters of myself and my friends acting as over the top versions of ourselves and many more story concepts that never made it to production.

So since I've received my undergraduate degree I can honestly say a lot of things have changed in my life (now in graduate school in DC!) as well as in my friend's lives. Since I attended undergraduate at a university on the coast of North Carolina I can say I've had my share of crazy experiences and a trip to Europe included even crazier experiences. So the two stories I'm working on are one that involves my friends and I in a post-college life looking for employment, adapting to reality, etc. and another story that involves a road trip across the country. Both are essentially not too serious self-discovery stories that I really want to complete before my life drastically changes again.

So if things manage to go my way I should have one full script completed by the end of this semester with production set some time shortly after. Hopefully I'll have more details in the weeks ahead.

And by the way, I'm hoping all this can be a simple build up for one for one of my zombie scripts. Just my opinion, but there's never too many zombie movies