Thread: Pandorum

United States

Pandorum

Anyone else seen Pandorum? Decent scifi/horror movie. Surprised how good it was. Another one of those films that's worth going to see in the theater.

Pandorum movie trailer (may contain spoilers)

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Undisclosed
    One of my firends saw it on Sunday...gave it a 6 out of 10...but then again he has a baby and this is the first movie he has seen in a long time...so take it with a grain of salt.

Undisclosed
    We went to see it Saturday night. It was really good with a few twists at the end.

Probably one of the best Sci-fi horror/Space movies since Alien. The suspense was great and the scares were aplenty!

The monsters were really cool and the characters were very believable. My only gripe is that there should have been an unknown playing the Dennis Quaid role.

Definitely should check this one out at the theatre!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    eh, that looks a bit like resident evil meets event horizon, both flicks i dont consider great but will watch when theres nothing on.

but im guessing the creatures are the descendants of the rest of the crew that got out of stasis earlier, if not i'll eat my trilby.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    eh, that looks a bit like resident evil meets event horizon, both flicks i dont consider great but will watch when theres nothing on.

but im guessing the creatures are the descendants of the rest of the crew that got out of stasis earlier, if not i'll eat my trilby.

Hope you're hungry
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Super Moderator

United States
    I've been considering going into this largely blind, as I have little in the way of foreknowledge of its plot and what exactly to expect. Should make for a nice surprise if I can get around to it.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I've been considering going into this largely blind, as I have little in the way of foreknowledge of its plot and what exactly to expect. Should make for a nice surprise if I can get around to it.
    thats what i did with district 9 and loved it.

though imma let it finish, but moon was better.