Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still want that PS3?

United States

Still want that PS3?

cuz you wont be able to buy used games for it

*giggle like a school girl*

hey Sony!

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Undisclosed
    whata bunch of greedy pr*icks...this will only make the second hand market stronger...that is after all what the internet was built for - stealing sh*t for free! f*ck sony.

United States
    whata bunch of greedy pr*icks...
    Indeed

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ipotts85
    whata bunch of greedy pr*icks...
    hense forth I dub the new Sony gaming machine as P$3

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

United States
    Sony is just digging their own grave deeper & deeper . I know GameStop & EB Games won't be thrilled by this news. The make a bulk of their profits from the used game market. Hell, everytime you go into a store they practically assault you with "do you have any games to trade??".

The execs at MS must be grinning from ear to ear over the way Sony is handling the PS3.

P.S. I never intended to purchase a PS3 anyway so this doesn't really effect me. I was always planning on sticking with my 360 & then picking up a Wii later in the year.

United States
    I read something like that about a year ago and Sony denied it then, but I wouldn't put it past those greedy bastards. By doing something like that, they will further sepearate themselves from the people who support their product and will most likely either drop that real quick or go out of business. If this story is true then I will never buy a P$3 (thanks for the good name erisi).
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States
    I'm not gonna even give this much thought until I hear it from Sony. I'm not saying they wouldnt do something like this...it's jus tthat it would make no sense, and would hurt there business. Besides..too many bs rumor-starting articles out there to believe this one...yet.

Paranoia Agent . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . A break from reality! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Paranoia nurtures him!

Undisclosed
    If this is true then it would deter me from buying a ps3. Come on, this has to be total bullsh!t. People are annoyed enough with the $500-600 price tag. Hopefully, this is just a rumor. If not then f#ck you Sony! Go join the Sega club.

Screwing
    Every
    Gamer
    Again
    Last edited by slickwilly13; 25-May-2006 at 10:16 AM.

Super Moderator

UK
    Sounds like someone's been taking lessons from that bastard "Steam" sh*t from Valve. I can't believe how greedy Sony is these days, now I really do hope that PS3 crashes and burns in a huge fireball that bakes their balls on slow roast. Seriously, these guys are just effing themselves in the big old hairy A big style. What idiots.

Administrator

England
    hmmm... sony are too greedy... MS is just ****... and i dont hold out much hope for the aptly named "Wii"..

guess i'll be sticking with my PC.

Super Moderator

UK
    Your PC with Windows installed?

MS are at the very least a better marketting machine, it's just plain arrogant of Sony to cut off 2nd hand sales and say that 'we'll get that first 5 million no matter what'. That's just retarded.

Wii will be for hardcore Nintendo folk I'd imagine, I can't say I personally want to be waving my arms around like I'm on fire just to play a game. PC rocks the most cock, but the only pain in the ass is the constant upgrading and "ooh, will I be able to run this, and on what settings, ooh" - that does my head in. When I can afford it, I'm getting my ass a 360 ... and a major PC upgrade - new processer, motherboard, graphics card, double up the RAM - bingo.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    I'm getting my ass a 360 ...
    i wouldn't wipe my ass with a 360

sorry couldn't resist.

i'll probally get the Wii if i get any of the consoles, for smash bros brawl and resi evil 5 if nothing else.

and yeah i prefer my PC with windows on it (windows vista actually ) becuase MS make a pretty good OS compared to whatelse is out there, where-as they make a pretty ****ty console.

btw i remember having this discussion with you on msn

Super Moderator

UK
    I thought that sounded familiar with the Smash Bros comment.

Damn, you've got Vista already? Fudge that I say, their new OS' are always bugged to f*ck when they're first released. XP is still the daddy says I, yarrr! And like I said, I had a blast playing multiplayer Xbox, the PS controller just hurts my hands and thumbs.

United States
    Whoa. While they are at it they should make every game that comes out 150$ so that way we can pay more for games too

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Greed and stupidity incarnate.
    Pray that this doesn't catch on.