Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive 'Autopsy of the Dead' interview clips

Administrator

England

Exclusive 'Autopsy of the Dead' interview clips

We have some exclusive interview clips from Autopsy of the Dead:-

Clip 1 - Bill Hinzman (cemetery ghoul) on early career, working at The Latent Image.

Clip 2 - Bill Hinzman (cemetery ghoul) on the making of Jack's Wife and The Crazies

Clip 3 - Kyra Schon (Karen Cooper) on first reaction to seeing Night of the Living Dead

Clip 4 - Kyra Schon (Karen Cooper) on monster movies

Clip 5 - Kyra Schon (Karen Cooper) on a scene cut from Night of the Living Dead

Clip 6 - Kyra Schon (Karen Cooper) on working with Duane Jones and the cast of Night of the Living Dead
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

ViP

United States
    I wish I knew how, but this needs some fixin'

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    I wish I knew how, but this needs some fixin'
    I just copied and pasted the links into another browser window.

capncnut
    It's weird because these were working the other night.

Undisclosed
    It was working until I asked Neil to add the banner above the clips, which hosed the code somehow. Otherwise, it should be links which allow each video clip to open in a pop-up window. It's still working on the front page: http://www.homepageofthedead.com/

FIX IT!

Administrator

England
    I'm clicking them now... They're working...

Can someone explain the problem?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    It's fixed now. Thanks, Neil!

Super Moderator

UK
    It's fine on the front page of the website, but here on the forum I just get a bunch of these:

<a href="http://www.autopsyofthedead.com/billhinzman1.html" onclick="window.open(this.href, 'child', 'width =515,height=390,screenX=200,screenY=350,top=200,le ft=350, toolbar=no,directories=no,location=no,status=no,me nubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no'); return false;">Clip 1</A> - <strong>Bill Hinzman</strong> (<i>cemetery ghoul</i>) on early career, working at The Latent Image
    Hence what I meant by "just copied and pasted the URL into a new browser window". Must be some weird conflict between HPOTD's front page and the forum, or something like that? Either that or it's just me not seeing it properly here in this thread.

Like I said though, on the HPOTD front page it's perfectly fine.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    It's fine on the front page of the website, but here on the forum I just get a bunch of these:

Hence what I meant by "just copied and pasted the URL into a new browser window". Must be some weird conflict between HPOTD's front page and the forum, or something like that? Either that or it's just me not seeing it properly here in this thread.

Like I said though, on the HPOTD front page it's perfectly fine.
    Dubious say's it's fixed (see above)? And for you?
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Dubious say's it's fixed (see above)? And for you?
    Nope, not in this thread for me it isn't.

On the HPOTD front page it's fine, but not here on the VBB forum post.

capncnut
    This thread works on mine just fine.

Undisclosed
    Nope, not in this thread for me it isn't.

On the HPOTD front page it's fine, but not here on the VBB forum post.
    Which browser are you using?

The links were showing up as HTML code as you've described after Neil posted the banner that I'd sent him. Now it's fixed and showing up just fine. I'm using Firefox, Chrome and IE (all latest versions).

And don't forget to check out the awesome batch of clips over at NOTLD68.com, as well.

ViP

United States
    The thread is working for me now

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    The thread is working for me now
    I'm on Firefox, and it's still not showing up for me ... although perhaps I could do to update my browser? I'm so lazy when it comes to that.

capncnut
    I'm on Firefox, and it's still not showing up for me ... although perhaps I could do to update my browser? I'm so lazy when it comes to that.
    I'm on Firefox too and no probs my end.