Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of hot chicks from Zombie flicks!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I recently re-watched it (with the commentary, but still, that counts), and it is a good movie - GAR's most personal movie too. It's very much a metaphor of sorts for GAR himself and his merry band of filmmaking friends back in those days.

While it's not necessarily his most thrilling movie (although there are some superb stunt scenes with the motorbikes - some are still jaw dropping), it's his most passionate movie, I think - linking back to how personal it is. Indeed, it's the movie they were shooting when he and Christine got married.
    Agree 110%. Knightriders is one of my favorite Romero, hell, one of my favorite movies PERIOD. It really speaks to me on a personal level. Agree with everything above. OK...and everything BELOW too...

And yes, Patricia Tallman is fit-as-fook in that movie ... bow-wow-wow *pants exhaustively* indeed.

Can't find a very big picture, that doesn't feature her rockin' norks, on Google Images, so this is the best I can find that suits HPOTD's rules (that people should read once in a while, lol )

Undisclosed
    Last edited by Frodo; 29-Oct-2009 at 07:41 PM.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
    is this picture allowed?
    Boobies are a no-go unfortunately, and it's not from a zombie flick, either.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You guys keep fucking around and you're going to get a thread that could be a good one shut down. No nudity, and that's it. And when in doubt, don't post it.

I love tits, pussy and ass as much as the next man but this is not the place for it. Plus we have female members here and we need to respect them as well.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Banned User

Undisclosed
    it was his first post. don't think he read the rules, i made the same mistake too

Super Moderator

UK
    is this picture allowed?
    Unfortunately not Frodo, kindly have a gander at our Rules & FAQ (up at the top of the forum), but I'll let you off.

So indeed lads and possibly ladettes, keep the nudity out of the thread and it'll remain hunky-dory.

capncnut
    is this picture allowed?
    Second time a friendly warning has been issued in here. If you feel that it might not be right to post, just do us a favour and don't post it 'cos the chances are it's not allowed.

United States
    So indeed lads and possibly ladettes, keep the nudity out of the thread and it'll remain hunky-dory.
    Can we still post while nude?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    I'm doing it right now!

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    I'm doing it right now!

Ewww dude ... but yes, feel free to let your balls hang low while looking at this thread ... just don't take any pictures of them for our viewing, haha! Hmmm ... with talk like this, where's Mo?

Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Second time a friendly warning has been issued in here. If you feel that it might not be right to post, just do us a favour and don't post it 'cos the chances are it's not allowed.
    Always err on the side of caution, it's the best policy when new to any forum, I think.

Undisclosed
    For a minute there I thought I accidently left my webcam on...thank god it is just another fat slob posting online...and someone asked why there are no women in the forums???? Look at the post above and you will find the answer. The only thing missing is the bowl of jello.

United States

OMG Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just searching through threads and came across this photo of the MOST disgusting GROSSEST thing I ever saw! - that fat nude guy on here sitting at his computer!!!

And like someone just said - you guys WONDER why women don't come to this site often! YUCK!!!!!!!! *barf*

LMAO!

It's bad enough we have to read all the "nice" language about the "boobs" and the "other stuff" which I will not repeat......... lol

LoD

PS - I guess men will be men. lol
    (LoD runs off to look for another thread to erase the disgusting image from her mind) hehe
    Last edited by LadyOfDarkness; 05-Nov-2009 at 08:09 PM.
    LadyOfDarkness
    "Lady Of The Knife"

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy911sc View Post
    The only thing missing is the bowl of jello.

now there's a mental image that completes the picture if there ever was one.

by the way, what's the jello really for?
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    ok, ok... I know she got almost everyone killed trying to save a dog, but I'd still hump her leg once or twice...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyOfDarkness View Post
    I was just searching through threads and came across this photo of the MOST disgusting GROSSEST thing I ever saw! - that fat nude guy on here sitting at his computer!!!

And like someone just said - you guys WONDER why women don't come to this site often! YUCK!!!!!!!! *barf*

LMAO!

It's bad enough we have to read all the "nice" language about the "boobs" and the "other stuff" which I will not repeat......... lol

LoD

PS - I guess men will be men. lol
    (LoD runs off to look for another thread to erase the disgusting image from her mind) hehe
    Aw shucks...now you've done gone & hurt my self esteem. See if I post any more sexy pic's of myself for y'all!

(Actually, I was just kidding. All of the old timers around here know what I really look like, as I have posted pictures of myself in the past...)

(In all seriousness though, I guess we have gotten used to it being an old boys club around here...)

(...but don't expect us to change now.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post

now there's a mental image that completes the picture if there ever was one.

by the way, what's the jello really for?
    Yeah, like you don't already know...