Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emoticon request

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Emoticon request

I have 2 emoticon requests

1. Middle Finger Smiley - I have seen two versions. The first has the emoticon smiling giving one middle finger. The other is a smiling emoticon holding up 2 middle fingers but they switch back and forth as one goes up the other goes down.

2. The "Loser' emoticon. It is a smiling emoticon that puts the "L" finger shape on it's forehead.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    I have 2 emoticon requests

1. Middle Finger Smiley - I have seen two versions. The first has the emoticon smiling giving one middle finger. The other is a smiling emoticon holding up 2 middle fingers but they switch back and forth as one goes up the other goes down.

2. The "Loser' emoticon. It is a smiling emoticon that puts the "L" finger shape on it's forehead.
    I want one that farts.

United States
    like this?

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

United States
    How about these emoticons?

zombie_bullet.gif

zombie_moan.gif

zombie_smiley.gif

There's also a bunch of linkable smilies HERE.

Super Moderator

UK
    Disgust and WTF, surprise, and whatever are good.

Then the ones which have similar ones to here:

Wasted
    WTF
    ToonTears

United States

"To further complicate, I will now state, that your convictions lack definition and form."

Administrator

England
    i have been considering adding some more to be honest.

if i did it would have to be 5 new ones, not 2.

(keeps the table looking tidier)

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by erisi236
    ....that's great.

Sigh....Teens and their anger toward their parents. Oh yeah, and let's not forget their "originality".

Super Moderator

UK
    I'm sure there's five in there you can grab, the three I picked are awesome of course . Bring on the new ones.

I remember on Loom Neil was gonna put up zombie versions, but it didn't really work out. I did up some zombie versions in MS Paint, quite simple really, but the low res makes it a bit hard to put enough detail in. It's also harder these days with them all being so fancy - and who the fudge ever heard of an emoticon with ARMS AND LEGS, WTF?!

*ah, if only there was a WTF emoticon...*

Even though I refused to be a teenager cliche, I still ended up having my fair share of cliche-ness, you simply can't avoid it. I was incessantly snappy and grumpy, I just pined over this girl for ages so now I'm sick of bothering with finding girls by positive action - now I'm part of that "sit back and whatever" plan of action, ha!

I thought it was hilarious though when I SAW the cliches of my year mirrored in the year below when they came into sixth form - such as learning to drive. While we all had our licenses long ago, they were doing what we did - sitting around thinking they're so amazing telling each other "how to drive" and suchlike, lol...oh deary me.

Glad to say I'm not a mopey bastard anymore, I snapped out of that sh*t, got it out of my system a good while ago now.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 25-May-2006 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    I'm sure there's five in there you can grab, the three I picked are awesome of course . Bring on the new ones.

I remember on Loom Neil was gonna put up zombie versions, but it didn't really work out. I did up some zombie versions in MS Paint, quite simple really, but the low res makes it a bit hard to put enough detail in. It's also harder these days with them all being so fancy - and who the fudge ever heard of an emoticon with ARMS AND LEGS, WTF?!

*ah, if only there was a WTF emoticon...*

Even though I refused to be a teenager cliche, I still ended up having my fair share of cliche-ness, you simply can't avoid it. I was incessantly snappy and grumpy, I just pined over this girl for ages so now I'm sick of bothering with finding girls by positive action - now I'm part of that "sit back and whatever" plan of action, ha!

I thought it was hilarious though when I SAW the cliches of my year mirrored in the year below when they came into sixth form - such as learning to drive. While we all had our licenses long ago, they were doing what we did - sitting around thinking they're so amazing telling each other "how to drive" and suchlike, lol...oh deary me.

Glad to say I'm not a mopey bastard anymore, I snapped out of that sh*t, got it out of my system a good while ago now.
    Oh yeah, I'm not denying that I went through that stage as a teenager. It's part of it. It's all how quick you can snap out of it and get a grip on reality. For some people though, this never happens...and that's just sad.

United States
    heh, Teenagers, makes me glad I'm a sociopath and never cared about anything or anyone, made me quite the quiet kid, I don't think I said more the 10 words in highschool

Super Moderator

UK
    GOTH!

Nah ... I was quite quiet, but not exceptionally, I was loud enough in my group, but when surrounded by jocks and thugs and all sorts I kept myself to myself thank you very much, hehe. In comfortable surroundings I can be quite verbose, not like that bloody "bonner/bonno/bonnie/whatever" loser in Big Brother here in the UK who's been there for a week and done FUDGE ALL, lol.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    GOTH!
    Hmm, well my shirts then and now do come in the wide variety of colours ranging from black to even blacker, I listen to metal tho' so I don't think I'm Goth. You know the phase "lead, follow or get out of the way"? well I chose the 3rd option a long time ago.

Super Moderator

UK
    Yeh my housemates would joke about me being a goth, but just joking, because the majority of my clothes are black or dark colours. Most of my favourite t-shirts are black because they all came from cjs.co.uk - band tees and whatnot. Although my HPOTD tee is white, and although my jeans are black and I'm wearing a black Misfits tee, my shirt is ... black ... but it has rather colourful red flames with skull & crossbones on it ... ain't I a catch ladies?!

Bring on the bitches ... bitches.

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    How about this for an emoticon...