Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: im here

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Nice pics, man. Crazy how somethings look almost exactly the same thirty years on.

And since a zombie shambled in, I've redirected this thread.

thanks,bro. it was just time for me to make the pilgrimage to THE mall. it didnt hurt that the chick working the time and space store was VERY hot. and she knew her zombie stuff. the whole thing with security taking cameras is a rule......nothing more. they dont enforce it unless ur walking around making a scene. i was able to ride the elevator and film it without incident. the guy working at fye even helped me find certain places where they filmed so i'd think they enjoy the business

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

and the final pic......

up the hill!!!!

United States
    did you slide down the escalator? cuz when i do finally make it up that way, you can bet your ass i'm doing it...although it may be best to hold off till you're about to leave in case they throw you out for it...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    did you slide down the escalator? cuz when i do finally make it up that way, you can bet your ass i'm doing it...although it may be best to hold off till you're about to leave in case they throw you out for it...

nope. way too many people for that, coast was clear but as soon as i got by the escalators,some bimbos just had to get by it. also it was on...........so no dice. same with the elevator........... no one wanted to use it til i got by it.

i will say this tho, some stuff was made to look in different spots or bigger than it was. i.e. the elevator was made to look in a different spot than where it really is.

penny's and the ice rink should be in the same shot.......they're not and they're right by each other on different floors.

same with the generator, it looked about 50 feet off the ground....nowhere near it in real life
    Last edited by acealive1; 27-Oct-2009 at 08:59 PM.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    penny's and the ice rink should be in the same shot.......they're not and they're right by each other on different floors.
    I thought the ice rink had been converted to a food court?

Awesome pictures though, man. Any other stops/pics that we can expect?

United States
    Yo ace, if you are still there, are you are a stickler for perfection, you may want to go back and take a different pic of the light pole in the parking lot. You are showing a pic of #50, the pole shown in Dawn for #30.

Also, not sure if you are in Pittsburgh or just in Monroeville, but if you are not in Pittsburgh itself, you may want to go over there, I think it is a great city. Have dinner and watch the sun set from one of the restaurants on Mt Washington, over looking the golden triangle. That is some cool shit!

United States
    Those are some NICE pic's!!! I got a big ol' boner just looking at them...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I thought the ice rink had been converted to a food court?

Awesome pictures though, man. Any other stops/pics that we can expect?
    yea its gone now. i was talkin about the movie. couldnt go see it cuz my friends wife is crank as shit ALL the time.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    Yo ace, if you are still there, are you are a stickler for perfection, you may want to go back and take a different pic of the light pole in the parking lot. You are showing a pic of #50, the pole shown in Dawn for #30.

Also, not sure if you are in Pittsburgh or just in Monroeville, but if you are not in Pittsburgh itself, you may want to go over there, I think it is a great city. Have dinner and watch the sun set from one of the restaurants on Mt Washington, over looking the golden triangle. That is some cool shit!
    yea thats all i needed, a pic of any parking number. i knew it was 30,but we were parked forever away from it

im staying in natrona heights so it'll be easy to go back and see the rest before i leave.

United States
    Wow, those are some great pics!
    What day did you go? It looks dead in there. When I went it was crowded.
    Where in the heck were those hand prints and autograph from Ken Foree? I never saw those. And the zombie store was not there when I went either.

I am going to add my pictures to the thread after I switch them to digital.
    "You stick your head in the sun, they're gonna come up behind you and bite off your ass."

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by jded View Post
    Wow, those are some great pics!
    What day did you go? It looks dead in there. When I went it was crowded.
    Where in the heck were those hand prints and autograph from Ken Foree? I never saw those. And the zombie store was not there when I went either.

I am going to add my pictures to the thread after I switch them to digital.
    i went last night right before closing time. the ken foree photo was in the time and space store on the "maul of fame"

Undisclosed
    So are you coming to The Living Dead Festival or what? If you're looking for cool location photos, you'll be able to take more there than any sane forum will allow you to post.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    So are you coming to The Living Dead Festival or what? If you're looking for cool location photos, you'll be able to take more there than any sane forum will allow you to post.
    what day is it?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    what day is it?
    The LIVING DEAD FESTIVAL

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post

i'll see what i can do. thanks for the link,bro

United States

My pictures from the Monroeville Mall

Happy Halloween!!!

I finally got these done. *Ahhhhh... Relief and joy, all rolled into one*
    I had no place or motivation to post them until now. They are dated and six years old. Not as crisp or clear like acealive1's photos, but then again I used a crappy disposable. If I decide to visit again I'll plan better the second time around.

2001 convention poster

close to Christmas

me and my granny

"You found it Flyboy."

"Heyyyy Peter."

hallway leading to hideout

looking for the boiler room

I swear I did not plan where I parked, just happened.

Very long post, I know, but decided to lay it on thick all at once.
    "You stick your head in the sun, they're gonna come up behind you and bite off your ass."

United States
    pics not showing up, dude.