Thread: Halloween PARTY on "HOME" (for PS3 owners)

United States

Cool Halloween PARTY on "HOME" (for PS3 owners)

To any of you who own a PS3:

There is a HALLOWEEN PARTY on Playstation HOME tonight. They didn't mention a time but I think it starts around 8pm est (that's usually when their parties start). It's in the CENTRAL PLAZA.

Dress in costume and take lots of photos of people in the best costumes and download them to the HOME forums (they have all the info on the site).

Also, you can purchase a new space (apt) called the "Zombie DeadQuarters" and it will turn you in to a ZOMBIE and anyone who visits your space will be turned into a ZOMBIE too (male or female). They have lots of cool spaces (apts) now and you can decorate them anyway you like and invite your friends over.

They have a RE space, Uncharted2 space, SingStar space just to name a few.

It's pretty COOL so I thought I would tell you guys and gals about it. The Zombie girl costume is pretty neat and I added a hatchet from the Mall (you buy that seperately).

ALSO - you can purchase all KINDS of NEAT costumes at the Mall in HOME ranging from 1.99 to 5.99 each. Wolfman, Mummy, Skeletons, Witch to name just a few. Some of them even glow in the dark.

I think PS HOME is a pretty cool place to hang out with your friends and party, launch games from and they have prizes too on occassion and also free stuff (t-shirts mostly) for your avatar and it's a pretty neat place to meet other people (Gamers) with the same interests and stuff - incase some of you never heard of it you should really check it out. I'll be there tonight.

LadyOfDarkness

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Sounds like a pretty cool idea - although obviously it's over now and I don't own a PS3 anyway.

I've heard mixed reviews of the Playstation Home thing, what's your take on it?