Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What HORROR Movies have you seen? (besides the "Dead" series) Here's My List

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Wait, so if you request a thread to be closed... Andy will close it?

I REQUEST THIS THREAD TO BE CL... OPENED FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    I found the Redge thread!!! God what a nutcase!! http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...ighlight=redge
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Not sure if you are a communist or a born again christian, but welcome to the boards all the same.

Super Moderator

United States
    The scariest thing about the list of horror movies I've seen over the last 36 years of my life (not that many compared to most on these boards, I'm sure) is that I never in a million years could remember them all. My mind doesn't recall info that thoroughly in such an organized fashion. I'd have to go down a comprehensive list with summaries of the plot and pick them out to have a shot at even getting close.

Now that's scary.
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 20-Oct-2010 at 02:07 PM. Reason: fixed a comma splice

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    The scariest thing about the list of horror movies I've seen over the last 36 years of my life (not that many compared to most on these boards, I'm sure) is that I never in a million years could remember them all.
    allow me to change this around a bit: never in a million years would i admit to all of the shite that i have watched.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    allow me to change this around a bit: never in a million years would i admit to all of the shite that i have watched.
    Nah, be proud bro! Let yer freak flag fly! I'm damn proud of all the shit flims I've seen. Made me the man I am today. (wait, is that a GOOD thing...?)

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Whoa, this thread has deadpunk in it. I forgot about that guy. Anybody know what happened to him?
    He takes frequent mental health breaks from the internet to rejoin real life, realizes how much that sucks and always saunters back

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    He takes frequent mental health breaks from the internet to rejoin real life, realizes how much that sucks and always saunters back

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i've been watching a bunch of the M. R. James adaptations lately. "the stalls of barchester", "the ash tree", "whistle and i'll come to you", "a warning to the curious", and a few others. all are worth checking out.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Watched [Rec] last night. Normally I don't get into Cinema Verite - too much of it is litle more than shaking the camera around.

But it was a fascinating "trapped with the monsters" romp that keeps getting more intense.

I don't know if I'll bother with Quarantine, the American remake.
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.