Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disgusting video from China

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy911sc View Post
    I will think about this when I go Deer Hunting this weekend. If your gonna eat meat... know where it comes from. I shoot, gut, and process the meat from the deer I kill. Then I eat it.

I have never been a big veggie fan, I like some vegetables but not a whole lot, I am willing to try and have done so recently but it is rare to find something that I find pleasing to my pallet. I don't look down upon those who choose a different life style whether vegetarian or sexual preference as long as they don't judge me.
    hunting for meat isnt exactly something you can judge badly , in fact its probably better in small numbers than buying half the shit in stores, i just dont have it in me to kill something, but at least that serves a purpose. "hunters" who chase down a single fox with a group on horseback with packs of dogs till its cold, starved, terrified and in shock, yeah, them there the hunters you can look down on as scum and i dont think anyone but the toffery who do it can defend that in comparison to one man and one animal doing what nature intended.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    hunting for meat isnt exactly something you can judge badly , in fact its probably better in small numbers than buying half the shit in stores, i just dont have it in me to kill something, but at least that serves a purpose. "hunters" who chase down a single fox with a group on horseback with packs of dogs till its cold, starved, terrified and in shock, yeah, them there the hunters you can look down on as scum and i dont think anyone but the toffery who do it can defend that in comparison to one man and one animal doing what nature intended.
    ^ I agree with this.

Although...

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    one man and one animal doing what nature intended.
    ... that does sound a bit weird hells.
    Last edited by krakenslayer; 18-Nov-2009 at 03:34 PM.

Undisclosed
    i wont even go there, no desire to look..why post this up to begin with?
    if anything see about getting it off whatever the fuck it came from..why spread this clip around..whos disgusting? might want to check yourself
    'You Wont Survive the Night the Dawn the Day'

"Flowers for the DEAD"
    a Super 8 Film from Phenia Films

https://www.facebook.com/FlowersForTheDead
    JOIN OUR FILM GROUP ON FACEBOOK

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenia Films View Post
    i wont even go there, no desire to look..why post this up to begin with?
    if anything see about getting it off whatever the fuck it came from..why spread this clip around..whos disgusting? might want to check yourself
    Chill Phrenia, it's not that bad. It's just a video documenting a cruel culinary practice in China (of which there are a few). THX isn't posting it because he thinks we'll all be entertained, he's posting it because he believes its wrong and wants to raise awareness and condemnation of the practice.

United States
    Approves:

Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Super Moderator

United States
    Yeah, if human is life is cheap in China, one can only imagine how bad it generally must be for animals.

Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    The two times I have eaten with thx, he has ordered cheezy fries
    Any man who like zombie movies and cheesy fries can't be all bad, despite any questionable culinary practices he may have

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    Approves:

of course he does, hes the kill'n'grill jesus.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    Ditto on both points, kraken. That's what i like about you...
    To quote Kurt: It's okay to eat fish, 'cause they don't have any feelings.
    This is pretty messed up to me, though. Jeez... I'll never understand the Chinese... Koreans and Japanese, okay, but not Chinese...
    So you can understand people dragging live dolphins with meathooks for hundreds of yards across dry land just so they'll "stay fresh", but you can't understand this? Seems pretty much the same, to me.

Undisclosed
    Not to take this on a tangent but is it kosher for a vegan to eat anything that came from a cow... Cheese? I would imagine that the cheese like substance found on cheesy fries is possibly void of any dairy products but still I thought being Vegan was a way of life? Don't eat fish don't eat meat don't eat animal products at all... Milk??? Not to pick on one way of thought but just curious.

United States
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Not to take this on a tangent but is it kosher for a vegan to eat anything that came from a cow... Cheese? I would imagine that the cheese like substance found on cheesy fries is possibly void of any dairy products but still I thought being Vegan was a way of life? Don't eat fish don't eat meat don't eat animal products at all... Milk??? Not to pick on one way of thought but just curious.
    vegetarians and vegans arent the same thing.

Scotland
    Thx said he was a vegetarian, not a vegan. Vegetarians just won't eat meat and some of them wont wear animal fabrics. Vegans don't eat or use anything containing animal products - so cheese, milk, yoghurt, most draught beers (which are often filtered using fish bladders or beetle husks and sometimes contain renit from calves), leather, etc. Some vegans won't eat honey.
    I know a few vegans and they spend an inordinate amount of time checking food labels. That said, contrary to popular belief it is very easy to get all required nutrition from non-animal sources if you eat right.

But, fuck it, I like chicken curry too much for all that!
    Last edited by krakenslayer; 18-Nov-2009 at 06:51 PM.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    But, fuck it, I like chicken curry too much for all that!
    <high five>

I love a lamb curry myself, especially Madras/Chilli Masala but...

...awww, he's soo cute!

Scotland
    When I was a kid I lived in the country and across the road was a big field full of sheep. In the spring time I used to watch the little lambs frolic and play. One year, there was one who used to run up and nuzzle my hand when I passed his enclosure. He became my little lamb friend and I called him Colin. Then one day, he wasn't there anymore.

That day, as a seven year old, I swore I'd never eat lamb as long as I lived.

Unfortunately, I was 20 years old and eating my 2000th drunken kebab before someone finally decided to tell me what kebab meat was.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    <high five>

I love a lamb curry myself, especially Madras/Chilli Masala but...

...awww, he's soo cute!
    my mum had a pet lamb when i was 5 so ive always gone for mutton over lamb if i could. nothing puts some nice person off lamb like saying "well, to be fair, muttons tougher, but your eating a baby."