Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BioShock 2 Getting Special Edition Treatment

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    As far as Bioshock 2, still haven't had the slightest interest to try it out. Maybe one of these days.
    I thought it was pretty good actually. However, the multiplayer feels off somehow. I didn't enjoy it at all.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    As far as Bioshock 2, still haven't had the slightest interest to try it out. Maybe one of these days.
    Dont bother, it was a total letdown, the biggest rehash, cash in piece of trash ive seen in a long, long time. Paying any amount for it is too much.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    Dont bother, it was a total letdown, the biggest rehash, cash in piece of trash ive seen in a long, long time. Paying any amount for it is too much.
    Didn't you buy the special edition of it? You were all hot-to-trot for it as well, if I remember correctly ... which was quite a turn up for the books considering your endless jadedness.

A shame you wasted it on BioShock 2, then...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Didn't you buy the special edition of it? You were all hot-to-trot for it as well, if I remember correctly ... which was quite a turn up for the books considering your endless jadedness.

A shame you wasted it on BioShock 2, then...
    nope.

[x] told
    [ ] not told.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    nope.

[x] told
    [ ] not told.
    Well then you were considering buying it. I do recall you being all bonerific for BS2 at one point and getting carried away.

Unless I dreamed it ... but I'm not entirely sure, I've felt like I've been in "Inception" for the past couple of weeks with moments of deja vu, and confused thoughts where something I literally dreamed I thought was actually something that had happened in the past.

Perhaps I'm finally going mental...
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 06-Aug-2010 at 12:30 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Nowdays, Bioshock 2 can be obtained for around 16 bucks.

That's not too bad.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Nowdays, Bioshock 2 can be obtained for around 16 bucks.

That's not too bad.

Yes, yes it is. The original was the only fps besides half life that had some goddam thought and beauty in its design.
    2 is a piss poor imitation in every single way. Everything the original did this imitates it through shit tinted glasses.

For 16 quid i could get like 5 decent games, why waste it on only utterly shit version.

Super Moderator

UK
    I could have gotten BS2 recently for £3 ... and I didn't bother as I wanted to play something else instead.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    I could have gotten BS2 recently for £3 ... and I didn't bother as I wanted to play something else instead.

You have chosen....wisely.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    and i thought that film was good for nothing.

Super Moderator

UK
    and i thought that film was good for nothing.

*smacks darth's nose with a newspaper*

No! No! You say "Last Crusade was awesome!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    *smacks darth's nose with a newspaper*

No! No! You say "Last Crusade was awesome!"
    Last crusade was awesome.

I have nothing against it really but it disapointed me sorta in the same way Land did.

Lotsa potential but ultimately fell short, imo.

Maybe I should give it another propper viewing. It has been a while.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Last crusade was awesome.

I have nothing against it really but it disapointed me sorta in the same way Land did.
    My favorite of the series.

Yes, even more than Raiders....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'd hate to turn this into an Indiana Jones discussion but the first was the best, imo, and being the best in the series is different than a film being someone's fav. (DAwn and day is a perfect example. Day is the superior film but dawn is most people's overwhelming favorite).

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    My favorite of the series.

Yes, even more than Raiders....
    That's because it's the better movie.