Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Homosexual encounter

capncnut

Homosexual encounter

First off, any homophobia or namecalling will be removed immediately.

I left my house this afternoon drinking a glass bottle of Coca-Cola when I saw two people kissing. I thought it was a male kissing a female and smirked at their display of affection. It actually turned out to be two men and the taller of the two became aggressive. He was only a teen, I'm sure.

"Who are you fucking looking at you fucking queer cunt? You never seen two men kissing before?"

First off, the non-intelligence threw me. Me? A 'queer cunt'? Never seen two men kissing before? Totally baffled me. I decided to ignore the guy and walk on but he went too far with his second verbal.

"Yeah, go on! Walk away, you fucking wanker. Next time I see you around here I'll carve you up!"

I emptied the contents of my bottle and held it around the neck before walking back towards him. The look on his boyfriend's face was classic and the lippy dude knew he might have to fight his way out, which he didn't seem to like the look of. I walked straight up to the guy, all six foot three plus of him and said, "whatever sexuality you chose to be is fine but I fucking swear, you talk to me like that again and you will be smiling on the other side of your face, pal"

Anyway, I continued on my way and did some grocery shopping for a good 45 minutes. On my way back I encountered the boyfriend again. He was quick to approach me and apologised for his partner's behaviour. I asked why his boyfriend was such a twat and he replied that the guy is a total bitch in the sack but a butch on the outside and becomes agressive with anyone who questions his sexuality. I have to admit, I started laughing my ass off there and then.

Anyway, I've seen this 'butch' dude around a lot and he seems like a well known member of the community. I got nothing against his life choices but I really don't know how I'm going to react when I see him next. I'm hoping he just crosses the road. Obviously I'm not going to kick off with him but golly will it be hard to keep a straight face.

I was a bit ugly when I confronted him but I ain't gonna be walked over, if you know what I mean?

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    When I saw the thread title I thought you were gonna tell us you got bummed again (j/k)

Seriously though, that is pretty weird. If the guy is so repressed about his sexuality, what's he doing snogging blokes in the street? Sounds like a bit of a head-case.

United States
    I love the auto-assumption that this dude has that he needs to defend himself.

I work at a residential treatment facility that is smack in the middle of Deliverance, USA. There are only a handful of black guys working there. One night after work, 2 of them and myself went to the local bar for a drink. My buddy went into auto-defense the minute we hit the door. "Whats the matter? Never seen a black man not wearing handcuffs before?" Shit like that...

I guess Will Smith needs to write a follow-up entitled: White hetero dudes just don't understand..

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    Seriously though, that is pretty weird. If the guy is so repressed about his sexuality, what's he doing snogging blokes in the street? Sounds like a bit of a head-case.
    You know what was mad, Krackers. He looked a little bit like that Call Of Duty fucktard on YouTube.

But yeah, he was totally pashing out with this dude and it was only when he saw I was walking past that he got shirty.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    I love the auto-assumption that this dude has that he needs to defend himself.
    Exactly, something I 'auto' loathe about the guy.
    Last edited by capncnut; 22-Nov-2009 at 03:18 PM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    ....... that he got shirty.
    That rude bastard got shirty with you? Man, I wish I knew his phone number.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    You know what was mad, Krackers. He looked a little bit like that Call Of Duty fucktard on YouTube.
    HAHA! Better watch yourself then, Cap! He's probably in his house now, honing his combat skills on the brick wall of his bedroom.

United States
    thats pretty typical actually.

but sometimes gay guys say things that make u
    die laughing.

I was downtown at Kennedy Plaza with some friends
    and two of them were having a discussion.
    one was gay, one wasn't

he straight guy was complaining about his girlfriend
    and how she was stole all his things when they broke up
    and she wont let him see his kid and after listenening to
    him for a while the gay guy looked over at him and said
    "well, thats what you get for having sex with a woman"

United States
    I emptied the contents of my bottle and held it around the neck before walking back towards him.
    Wait...you wasted your Coke on this guy?

England
    Ha ha in my experience its usually lesbians that are aggressive paranoid twats rather than gay blokes! One of my best mates is gay & he's just open about it, doesnt feel the need to show it off & is basically just one of the lads!

Anyway a similar experience to yours a couple of months back, me & my girlfriend were sat outside the local pub having a drink, and two of the stereotype butch lesbians who must have been staying there kept walking past our table with their dog on the lawn round the back of the pub, and we happened to glance up at them a couple of times as you do when anyone walks past, next thing they got a camera out to take pictures of each other, & kept shouting aggressively "shall we pose for those two sad bastards over there?" "keep staring you small minded sad bastards" at us! We were both pretty shocked as we hadnt even been staring at them! Shame some of our gay friends hadnt been sat with us at the time so we could have shut the paranoid fat cows up calling us small minded!!

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Some people are just douches, no matter what sexual orientation. I tell you what though, they're not exactly helping their case with that kind of behavior. -Muds

United States
    It sounds to me as if they assumed you were smirking because of the same sex situation. It seemed to be a misunderstanding. A miscommunication. I can't stand it either when I am accused and judged based on their conclusion of what I am feeling. Did you react differently when you found out it was two guys?

I don't want to say I'm psychic, but I do have an intuition most times that tells me someone is getting the wrong idea. For instance, if I'm in awe of how children are so carefree I may study them and enjoy how they carry on, but out of the corner of my eye I'll notice a passerby giving me a dirty look. Am I being paranoid? For what other reason would they give me the evil eye? I can only deduce it to the assumption that they believe I am a pedophile.

It's getting to the point that you almost have to hide your joy and keep it to yourself because the world has gone mad. The majority has become soft and scared that what you are experiencing may be contagious. Reminds me of that Seal song "Crazy" "In a world full of people, only some want to fly, isn't that crazy, crazy?" Your opinions and thoughts are not the same as their's so your in the wrong. Most people can't distinguish contemplation from obsession. Too much hurt feelings and misjudgement. Used to be that people minded their own business and kept to themselves until things got out of hand, then and only then did they take action to fix the problem. Today it's too easy to jump to conclusions. Thinking before you act is to hard, and we have become spoiled.
    "You stick your head in the sun, they're gonna come up behind you and bite off your ass."

United States
    Its good u didnt hit him, but its also good u
    confronted him.

he needs to learn that if u provoke the wrong person
    you could have a bigger problem than u can handle.
    and that doesnt just apply to his sexuality.

maybe he will say " i almost got my face slashed
    by someone who didnt do anything to me cuz i
    had to start shit, best not to do that"

as they say, maybe self preservation is an instinct
    that he possesses.

Me, i have a low tolerance for people on streets
    saying shit to me.
    I dont care what they do, or whose flesh they suck on
    at night.

Just dont think ur gonna run ur mouth to me in a threatening
    manner, i dont care if u yell an insult thats insignificant,
    but if u even think of threatening me, u will learn its not
    too easy to pick ur teeth up off the street with broken hands.

I have a short fuse with threats, and I can honestly say
    I never insult people just walking by or if I am in public.
    Not my thing to insult strangers on streets with violence,
    but if they do it to me then it gets ugly.

United States
    "Who are you fucking looking at you fucking queer cunt?

My mother said that to me once. . . .once.

You should have asked him if he knew the meaning of irony.
    Last edited by clanglee; 23-Nov-2009 at 08:12 AM.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States

It does not sound like a "Homosexual Encounter"......

more like a stupidity one.

As an out gay male I dont usually like to see ANYONE sucking face in public, gay or straight, male or female. A little kiss sure but swallowing tongue no way.

Both of the couple seem a little bit in need of therapy if you ask me...and I do not think it has anyting to do with their sexual identity.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I don't agree with the above poster. Displaying affection in public is totally fine and if the moment calls for it a passionate kiss is their business and no one elses's.

Take an approach like that brings the sin connotation back into love.

Of course there are limits within any society but if someone's just come back from a war, gay or straight, they should be able to kiss their partner passionately at the train station...! (as a minor example )
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.