Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Homosexual encounter

England
    The girl I know who works in our local wetherspoons was telling me that at least once a week she has to clean shit off the walls in the ladies & its not the same person doing it either, so there are some fucking horrible women out there who for whatever reason feel the need to smear excrement around! Blokes bogs as a rule stink of piss, and theres usually piss all round the bog seats & on the floor too, but ive never seen shit smeared around!

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I went to a festival in belgium and someone tried to write their name in shit on the wall...

The handwashing facilities were terrible too...doesn't bear thinking about...!!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    The girl I know who works in our local wetherspoons was telling me that at least once a week she has to clean shit off the walls in the ladies & its not the same person doing it either, so there are some fucking horrible women out there who for whatever reason feel the need to smear excrement around! Blokes bogs as a rule stink of piss, and theres usually piss all round the bog seats & on the floor too, but ive never seen shit smeared around!
    Sounds like you've seen the pokey-ass excuse for a men's bog in The Crown & Sceptre in my town. Goddamn that bog is rank. Literally as you've described - piss all over the floor, piss all over the bog seat that's been left down by everyone else because it's covered in piss, the bog water is all pissy itself, the door doesn't lock either so you have to wedge your foot against it - proper rank.

Fortunately no butt bombs left floating though.

Fortunately the bogs in our Wetherspoons don't stink and aren't rank either. The air dryers are a bit weak, but there's loads of space, and there's not piss everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    What is it with toilets and having no decent air dryer for hands? And when you do get one, it's so three-lagers-piss-weak that you're better off drying them on your shirt!

The best air dryer I've ever found are in hospitals - those kick ass "air blades". They're mean mofos and they dry your hands fully in seconds. :thumsbup:

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post

The best air dryer I've ever found are in hospitals - those kick ass "air blades". They're mean mofos and they dry your hands fully in seconds. :thumsbup:
    We have those Dyson Airblades at work...I hate them!! I prefer the environmentally wasteful paper towels...I dunno if the ones here are just getting old but they seem to push the water to your fingertips then turns itself off!!! So I end up with wet fingertips...and they still take ages by comparison, I find drying my hands to be using time I don't have...

and all the fucking toilet doors here are "pull to open" on the way out - ARGHHHHH!! I don't wanna touch a doorhandle with someone's nob cheese on it! Why aren't the exits "Push to open"?!?!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I went to a festival in belgium and someone tried to write their name in shit on the wall...

I hope he didn't have a very long name. Like Adelbrecht Naaktgeboren or something.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

Someone did that in the toilets at my local cinema, wherever you are Paul simons i know you "was ere" and you are a filthy, obscene man.

Super Moderator

UK
    and all the fucking toilet doors here are "pull to open" on the way out - ARGHHHHH!! I don't wanna touch a doorhandle with someone's nob cheese on it! Why aren't the exits "Push to open"?!?!
    Man alive. That's some sensible thinking right there.

Aye, I too hate having to open the door on my way out after washing my hands. My best thing is to use my foot (if possible, I usually kick the door whenever I can rather than touch it anyway), or my sleeve ... even then I don't want penis brie on my sleeve ... so I try and use one finger at an uncommonly touched part of the handle, or if possible, let some other mope open the door instead.

United States
    Lord this post topic has changed,

but really now....

Like none of you have EVER written something in shit on
    a wall?

and

How many of you have woken up in a public bathroom,
    lying in a pool of what you HOPE is your own filth?

Think about it, I haven't.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    im in class and i called one of my friends a fag. this REALLY obvious gay guy turns around and goes "like omg did you just say fag?" yes i did. so he goes on to tell me how i shouldnt use it and shit and blah blah blah. so i looked at him and went "you ever heard of buttin out of conversations you werent in at the start of?" he never said another word.
    The A-Z Of Ignorance by acealive.

United States

anyone else think this is ignorant?

Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    something kinda happened to me in high school once, now i was a jock but i wasnt mr sports who'd walk all over people. but anyway im in class and i called one of my friends a fag. this REALLY obvious gay guy turns around and goes "like omg did you just say fag?" yes i did. so he goes on to tell me how i shouldnt use it and shit and blah blah blah. so i looked at him and went "you ever heard of buttin out of conversations you werent in at the start of?" he never said another word.
    I know what you mean. When I told my friend how some
    nigger asked me for money at the liquor store this other
    black person told me that I shouldn't call black people niggers,
    I told him to mind his own business cuz I wasn't talking to him.
    He never said another word either.
    Last edited by kortick; 30-Nov-2009 at 07:56 PM.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by kortick View Post
    I know what you mean. When I told my friend how some
    nigger asked me for money at the liquor store this other
    black person told me that I shouldn't call black people niggers,
    I told him to mind his own business cuz I wasn't talking to him.
    He never said another word either.
    Yeah, just like the time I told my friend I believed the Holocaust was a hoax and a passing Jew stopped and told me how his entire family was wiped out by the Nazis and I told him to shup and butt out because I wasn't talking to him. And he never said another word.

Next.
    Last edited by krakenslayer; 30-Nov-2009 at 08:28 PM.

capncnut
    Hmmm... and on that note, I think now is the appropriate time to close the doors on this one. This one has gone so off-topic it's unreal - from two gays in the street to writing in shit on the toilet walls and now it's gone off into prejudice.

"You can go about your business. Move along."