Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Red Dead Redemption (incl. new Zombie DLC)

Super Moderator

United States
    I really enjoyed Undead Nightmare...until:

you rise as a zombie and have to finish out the rest of any unfinished missions/achievement runs listening to the zombie sound effects :/

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Super Moderator

UK
    Yeah, that was a touch annoying. Aside from the sound effects, it was cool, but the "grrwaaarrr" type screams every now and then do wind you up a bit. That's only a niggle, mind.

Fresh Meat

United States
    I have the DLC undead nightmare and i cant find the unicorn anywhere i looked online and people said its in mexico but i can never find it can any one help me?

United States
    good luck, it's kinda hard to find, but the video here shows you where to look:

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    good luck, it's kinda hard to find, but the video here shows you where to look:

I'd recommend checking out the RDR Wikia page - that's where I found out how to get the unicorn ... it's not just a straight forward thing, you have to fulfil certain criteria in order to unlock it. Once I'd done that it was quite easy to find in the area in which it was said to be, but yeah, if I remember correctly you have to have gotten all of the four horses and done some challenges before you get the chance ... kind of a bugger really, because by the time you get to that you've already done the campaign and side missions, so getting the unicorn was the last thing I did on the game ... mind you, RDR:UN was my first (and still only) 100% completion game.