Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mass Effect 2 Voice Cast Reveal Video

United States
    so what's the deal with all the DLC for ME2? i hear that some is free (gotta love how EA does that) and other stuff you gotta pay for? any of youze guys check that out yet?

Canada
    It is a bit of a mixed bag really.

Zaeed is pretty much mandatory. Does massive damage when you fully upgrade him, and uses assault rifles and sniper rifles. He is pretty much the biggest damage dealer on your team, and his inferno grenade special ability is pretty great. Him and grunt in your team are pretty much unstoppable, as grunt just never dies, and zaeed murders the hell out of anything.

The firewalker pack is alright I guess. It isn't great by any stretch, and is only 5 missions. But hey, free.

Never used the down loadable armours, as i prefer customizing the basic one. The extra weapons that you get with some of them are pretty okay as well I guess. If you run a soldier you will hardly use any assault rifle other then the revenant once you get it, as it is the best by miles. You get it about half way through the main story.

never used arc projector, as I only really use the missile launcher, grenade launcher, and the particle beam.

some of the DLC is free as it was already in the game, but removed due to time constraints, is relitively small (armor or weapons), or is just showing biowares love for us peons.

Don't bother with the appearance pack, as it doesn't do anything other then unlock a new outfit for Garrus, Jack and Thane.

Kasumi is a little different, as the pack introduces a new character, a new loyalty mission, and a ton of dialogue for said character. She is similar to Zaeed in that you don't actually converse with her, so much as you listen to her talk and tell stories by interacting with her, or by interacting with objects in her room. I've heard nothing but good things about the new character however, so it may be worth looking into.

I am still debating whether or not the free dlc we have recieved from bioware is actually worth the cost of the Cerberus network (for those that paid the 1200 ms points for the thing anyways) as of yet. Well, besides Zaeed of course. Everything else is sort of dull, or is just never used. I never bothered with the Cerberus assault armour, the shotgun, or the arc projector, and as I said before, I was pretty bored by the Firewalker pack.

But hey, those things are free, so you may as well get them, and try them out for yourself.
    Last edited by mista_mo; 10-Apr-2010 at 12:54 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

BioWare To Use DLC To Bridge Mass Effect 2 And Mass Effect 3

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    so what's the deal with all the DLC for ME2? i hear that some is free (gotta love how EA does that) and other stuff you gotta pay for? any of youze guys check that out yet?

Update:

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/70...-Effect-3.html

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I just started a new ME1 game since I don't want to make a new char in ME2 from scratch.. right now I'm a level 25 infiltrator on veteran. Trying to make it to level sixty, next time I'm either going to play on hardcore or insanity.

Though insanity sounds well... insane. any recommendations?
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Exatreides View Post
    I just started a new ME1 game since I don't want to make a new char in ME2 from scratch.. right now I'm a level 25 infiltrator on veteran. Trying to make it to level sixty, next time I'm either going to play on hardcore or insanity.

Though insanity sounds well... insane. any recommendations?
    be an indecisive cock like me and make a spellsword type. pistols, shotguns and lots of biotic powers. -picking up machine guns at the start of mass effect 2's import stages. seriously. snipers rifles aint worth shit. you can use the best armour and you are so manly even femshep could shit a beard that would make father odin proud.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Mass Effect 2 High-Powered Aegis Pack DLC Released

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"