Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Creeper at my Apartment" .....the fuck?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

"Creeper at my Apartment" .....the fuck?

...THE FUCK?!?

-If it aint working for you it shows night vision footage of a hidden camera a guy set up to find out why his food was missing, turns out there was a homeless woman living in the cupboard above his sink and coming down at night to eat his food, piss in his sink and watch his tv.
    Thats some creepy home invasion, at one point he even walks right past her to get a drink whilst half asleep, but as chilling as the notion is, thats hobo's a crafty motherfucker.

United States
    I really don't wanna believe that is real... *shudder*

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    A lot of people on youtube calling fake/viral etc etc....
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    A lot of people on youtube calling fake/viral etc etc....
    ive seen it, but honestly what isnt called fake on youtube?, and what would it be for? parahobo activity?

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I've seen far more abstract virals used to promote completely unrelated things, but yeah people do call fake on everything on youtube...
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Super Moderator

UK
    I call bullshit.

Unless she's sneaking into the attic through that cubby hole thing, there's no way you could hide in there undetected for so long.

Surely you'd sense the person's body odour too, especially when she's been skanking around his kitchen all night and he scoots on by to get a drink. I know I'd sense the pong.

If that was real why isn't there footage of him getting up in that cupboard and hauling that bitch out, gettin' the cops involved and such?

Total bullshit. I bet it's some viral for a movie. Remember how that viral of an office freakout was for the movie Wanted? Well that's just a little part of the movie itself, so it's probably some movie about what goes on in your home (that it's paranormal) when you're asleep.

If this is real, I'd be really surprised. If this is fake, which is what I reckon, then I'd not be at all surprised.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 11-Dec-2009 at 10:58 AM.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I think it's fake too. The hobo moves too much like a trained movement expert/dancer and the scene with the hobo hiding and him walking past just seemed a little "staged" and convenient. How come she's shitting herself when she comes down out of the cubby hole and then suddenly feels at home enough to sit her ass in front of the TV for half an hour? The guys movements seem very "actorish" too - when he comes down stairs to get a drink, look at him do his "acting sleepy, rubbing my eyes and scratching the back of my head for the camera" walk.

Nah - when you look at all the little details it just has a fake, produced, "too good to be true" quality. Also, if it was real, the original incident would likely have been reported in the press, and I can find nothing on Google other than links to this video. It doesn't necessarily have to be a "viral" to promote something, it could be something this guy and his girlfriend put together for shits and giggles to see the reaction.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I agree that it's a fake. But what made it most obvious to me is that the guy set up the camera, hit the sack for only two hours, came back down to get a drink of milk.....and had totally forgotten about the camera?

I don't know about you guys, but if I had just put up a camera to record in my house, it would grate on my nerves and I would be looking at it everytime I passed it. Especially the FIRST time I pass it....

capncnut
    Oh, it's totally fake but I like the idea anyway.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    I think it's fake too. The hobo moves too much like a trained movement expert/dancer and the scene with the hobo hiding and him walking past just seemed a little "staged" and convenient. How come she's shitting herself when she comes down out of the cubby hole and then suddenly feels at home enough to sit her ass in front of the TV for half an hour? The guys movements seem very "actorish" too - when he comes down stairs to get a drink, look at him do his "acting sleepy, rubbing my eyes and scratching the back of my head for the camera" walk.

Nah - when you look at all the little details it just has a fake, produced, "too good to be true" quality. Also, if it was real, the original incident would likely have been reported in the press, and I can find nothing on Google other than links to this video. It doesn't necessarily have to be a "viral" to promote something, it could be something this guy and his girlfriend put together for shits and giggles to see the reaction.
    The news thing is more of an alarm bell than the actual video to me, since ive seen way wierder cases of happenstance occur on youtube videos before, but this does seem vaguely familiar http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...of-closet.html

-again, same story different site makes it more likely its fake http://gizmodo.com/394396/security-c...set-for-a-year -a japanese man set up a camera last year to find who was doing things in his apartment and found a 58 year old homeless woman in his cupboard, been there for almost a year.

bit too similar, but at the same time 2 people in the same situation out of the billions on earth is not exactly making this concrete either.
    Last edited by Danny; 11-Dec-2009 at 12:01 PM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post

Surely you'd sense the person's body odour too, especially when she's been skanking around his kitchen all night and he scoots on by to get a drink. I know I'd sense the pong.
    I'm guessing the odor of piss in the sink wouldn't slide by unnoticed, either.

United States
    Damn, hobos are worse than ferrets!
    Yeah, that's fake. People call alot of things fake on Youtube because uhhhh... they are?
    If it were true, I bet she'd be ok with being like a Miranda Project. Can't see her face, but she looked skinny. The hair was a little crazy though.

I kept waiting for the monster to jump out like in alot of videos...
    ROWR!!!

United States
    wheter its fake or not its a
    cool idea.

had to make her piss in the sink tho.

add that element of sleazy, like a hoomeless person
    cant use a toilet cuz it would make too much noise
    but rummaging around the house doesnt.

the best ending would be he discovers her and they fall
    in love and he climbs up into the cupboard with her
    and make love.

...after pissing in the sink.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by kortick View Post
    wheter its fake or not its a
    cool idea.

Had to make her piss in the sink tho.

Add that element of sleazy, like a hoomeless person
    cant use a toilet cuz it would make too much noise
    but rummaging around the house doesnt.

The best ending would be he discovers her and they fall
    in love and he climbs up into the cupboard with her
    and make love.

...after pissing in the sink.
    flawless victory.

United States
    Yeah, I actually thought it could be for real, but then taking time out to watch TV tipped me off. I truly enjoyed the creepiness of it all but tell me, how in the heck did she make it inside in the first place? If I'da found a hiding place like that I woulda been scared shitless that I'd get caught, so no lounging while munching. I'd have swiped it, and carried it back up with me.

It's a neat premise, and does have relevance concerning the homeless in America. Let it remind you of those friendly mortgage/investment brokers who almost brought us down due to mad scientist like manipulation and invention of products geared to fatten pockets, while naive first time home buyers nibbled at the hook. Granted many of those home buyers were greedy. Surely they never heard of or lived by the phrase "live within your means" and probably never will, but someone has to set the example. When you break it down you'll realize that due to all who were involved, we that kept our noses clean must join them one way or another by cleaning up via our taxes, the mess they made.
    "You stick your head in the sun, they're gonna come up behind you and bite off your ass."