Thread: Brazil custody dad discouraged but determined

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Thumbs down Brazil custody dad discouraged but determined

I'm not sure if it's been posted before or if you guys have heard of this but this is total bullshit. It's obvious what the right thing to do here is but for some reason it's not happenning. The biological father has a right to his son and in turn the son has a right to be with his biological father.

I have no patience for this shit. By what right is he keeping a boy away from his dad? Is he getting off on this shit? If it were my boy there would be a Brazilian dude with a gun in his mouth as we speak. These people are ignoring the both man made law and moral law and they desrve whatever they get.

Anyway. Rant over.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34477085...-today_people/

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Wow. It never ceases to amaze me what money can help people get away with....

Super Moderator

Germany
    All this does is show that Brazil condones, encourages, and enforces bonafide international kidnapping. They should be treated as such.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    And where is the state department on this? You know what's funny? You hear Obama Apologizing left and right about our countries inequities (some of them very justified), kanye Wets at the music awards, and the Skip gates melodrama yet you could hear a pin drop when it comes to cases like this and the knox trial, you know things that are actually important. What's up with that?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

United States
    Brazil has done nothing good for the global community since it introduced it's waxing regimen to the world.

That's my official stance.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    UPDATE:

it is amazing what the withholding of a $2.75 billion aid package can do to adjust a country's attitude.

the brazilian supreme court has ruled that the child should be handed over to his father.

the US senate played a bit of hard ball over this and withheld passage of the tariff relief bill until clearer heads prevailed in this custody case.

if i were this kid's dad not only would i snap my fingers under the nose of the kid's brazilian grandmother, who has been the driving force behind this whole charade, but also would tell her straight up, "take a picture bitch, because you are never going to lay eyes on or have any sort of contact with my son ever again."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americ...tle/index.html
    Last edited by Mike70; 23-Dec-2009 at 02:39 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

Germany
    Looks like they got the hell out of Dodge. Yeah, and I'd be damned if granny got to ever see him again. Too bad, too sad.