Thread: Arkham Asylum Sequel!

Undisclosed

Arkham Asylum Sequel!

Hey there zedheads, check the trailer for the sequel to arkham

Personally the last game was everything I wanted from it, I watched it for a while. I know people have problems with it, the camera, not including enough villains but mah. You could controll the camera and the villains they did include I loved and bringing hamill and Conroy together again Hell yeah. Needless to say I am a happy man plus this trailer was awesome but beggs the question. What happened to the bat to let this happen?

It looks like this game is going to be set in gotham, an open world batman game? Riding in the batmobile? Returning to wayne manor to stock up on batarangs? Awesome.
    Last edited by CornishCorpse; 13-Dec-2009 at 01:49 AM.
    Why arent you laughing?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I cant see the video, but show me a game remotely close to the original and I'm there....

The original is one of the best games of the last decade, imo...

Undisclosed
    Ah damnit they took it down but you could try gametrailers but it looks as good. Im thinking GTA with batman, maybe not but if they could pull it off that would be one of my ideal games up there with the zombie mmo.

Also Bass Amen brother.
    Why arent you laughing?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    hopefully its an improvement, one thing i didnt like about the first was that it whent from great, to samey to "heres another bunch of titan guys to fight", so hopefully if its on the streets fo gotham it'll be room for way more stuff.

-though from the trailer i think it could just be batman trapped in some abandoned haunted house or theme park. Which may seem small but having each game in the series being like an issue of the comics or something i can still dig that.

United States
    No video, taken down by Viacom due to copyright infringement

I really like the first game even though I have yet to beat it (keep getting pulled into games online when I try to play). Now I have to wait for my 360 to come back from being repaired... oh how I love paying hundreds of dollars for a product that dies due to known defective parts.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Finally saw the trailer. I get the feeling that it's Escape From New York with Batman. Looks like a sectioned off part of Gotham is now Arkham....

Either way....I'm excited. Bring on more villians, too! Harvey Two Face was mentioned at the end of the first game, so he'd better be around for this one. Black Mask would be cool, too.

I sold my copy of Arkham Asylum and now I'm wanting it back. Might have to pick it up again...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I sold my copy of Arkham Asylum and now I'm wanting it back. Might have to pick it up again...

You sold it !?! WTF !?! WHY !?!

I used to trade in games all the time but i noticed a disturbing trend. I would get the jones to play them after a while and most times would either repurchase them or rent them.

Also with what they pay you for trade ins it's a lose/lose either way.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    You sold it !?! WTF !?! WHY !?!

I used to trade in games all the time but i noticed a disturbing trend. I would get the jones to play them after a while and most times would either repurchase them or rent them.

Also with what they pay you for trade ins it's a lose/lose either way.

I've actually never traded a game in. I sold Arkham Asylum to my brother in law....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I've actually never traded a game in. I sold Arkham Asylum to my brother in law....
    WHAT !?!

You really did get gyped.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Hey guys, if you havent seen the trailer here it is with popblock to highlight points of intrest thanks to GT, Im not bright enough it seems to embedd the video but heres the link and I hope someone can embedd, ty in advance.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt...60075?type=flv
    Last edited by CornishCorpse; 18-Dec-2009 at 12:23 AM.
    Why arent you laughing?