Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009 member awards

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    UPDATED

Best Male Member: Clang & Bassman (Tied)
    Best Female Member: Chic Freak
    Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member :Minion Zombie
    Best Staff Member: Capn Cnut
    Favourite American: Darth Los & Kortick (Tied)
    Favourite Brit: Andy (Even though we have disagreed on many occassions and have had our share of words in the PM system I feel I should nominate him because... Well I dunno, to be honest I didn't want my votes to be all lop sided, but Andy and I do share a hatred for Land that brings a smile to my face.)
    Favorite Canadian: Mista Mo
    Favorite Italian: Who here is from italy? I vote for them
    Favorite Aussie:
    Favorite German:
    Favorite Swede: Evil Ned (I think he is from Sweden)
    Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by) Faltraz
    The Flyboy Award: Capn Cunt err. I mean Cnut
    The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member) Thxleo

Should we just have awards for Best American and Best Brit.... What about the Canucks? (Canadians) or the Whops (italians) etc etc

SHould it just be Favorite Member world wide?
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 18-Dec-2009 at 03:17 PM.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    You want us to post our votes or PM them to you?
    No need man, post publically.. its only a abit of a fun anyway Here's mine..

Best Male Member Evilned i think, i always enjoy his post, you have that unique style.

Best Female Member Gotta be Lady of Darkness

Best ZFE I Honestly dont know who is a ZFE and who isnt these days, i think neil recently passed the 5000k mark though and he hasnt been voted for yet, so neil.

Best Staff Member I dont pick favourites with my minions

Favourite American Adrenochrome - i actually really liked tom, i had loads of time for him and he could genuinely make me laugh and i think we actually became pretty good friends overtime.

Favourite Brit Capn, pretty much the same reasons as tom above.

Wish you'd come back award Huesascho, seriously do i even need to explain? im honestly suprised no-one else has voted ole Hue..

Wish they'd let you back award Id probally have to say HLS for the comedy value.. plus id get to ban her again

The Flyboy Award I Think Dubious by far, reasons have already been named.

The Rhodes Award I Would have to say eamondevalue or whatever his name was, i dont think anyone else in the history of HPotD has had the same knack for getting people's backs up.

Best Quote I honestly cant remember who posted it, but it was in a new members introduction topic and someone posted "your a nice guy so we wont introduce you to HLS" or something like that, had me in tears laughing at the time.

Best Spambot Definatly Apephellini!
    (sorry guys but that last one is abit of a inside joke, only the mods will get it )

United States
    Best Male Member...capn
    Best Female Member...chic
    Best Staff Member...capn

I wish we could vote for more than one its hard to narrow down to just one person. I might come back and vote for more.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    The Rhodes Award I Would have to say eamondevalue or whatever his name was, i dont think anyone else in the history of HPotD has had the same knack for getting people's backs up.
    Eamon DeValera! Golly, that dude was a nightmare.

Best Spambot Definatly Apephellini!
    (sorry guys but that last one is abit of a inside joke, only the mods will get it )

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    UPDATED

Favourite Brit: Andy (Even though we have disagreed on many occassions and have had our share of words in the PM system I feel I should nominate him because... Well I dunno, to be honest I didn't want my votes to be all lop sided, but Andy and I do share a hatred for Land that brings a smile to my face.)
    well, if you've been around long enough chances are that you HAVE had words with him via p.m.

What i like about andy is despite that i never got the feeling that it was personal or that he was out to get me. I guess this is a good a time as any to highlight that. He's alway fair but firm. ( Like mills Lane ) It's a good but rare leadership quality.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    i think it should be called DISmember.
    i'd also like to nominate my member for hanging in there when the chips are/were down...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Okay, I'm gonna give this a try...

Best Male Member: Mike70. For various different reasons, really. We seem to agree on everything, and I do not think there's anyone else here with whom I can discuss macedonian phalanxes.
    Best Female Member: Debbieangel, she's devoted and cool. Two admireable traits!
    Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member: Don't rightly know from which I have to choose from?
    Best Staff Member: Andy, cause he seems awfully level-headed. You know, a nice guy! Overall, I think the staff off this place are really nice people compared to alot of other boards.
    Favourite American: Tie between AcesandEights and Yojimbo. Worthy dudes...
    Favourite Brit: Tie again, MZ and Andy. It's really hard to pick!
    Wish you'd come back award: _liam_ seems awfully inactive as of lately. What's he up too? When's he coming back? That dude's cool.
    Wish they'd let you back award: Svengoalie... Hey, I liked him... Maybe not at first, but he grew on ya.
    The Flyboy Award: DJ(funkmasterG) is awfully helpfull, methinks.
    The Rhodes Award: Tied2theTracks, I think. Bear in mind, this is probably just because I am a commie, and he is my antithesis...
    Best Quote: I got nothing yet.
    Last edited by EvilNed; 18-Dec-2009 at 11:34 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    and I do not think there's anyone else here with whom I can discuss macedonian phalanxes.

Ned Please. Control yourself. This is a family site.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Okay, I'm gonna give this a try...

Best Male Member: Mike70. For various different reasons, really. We seem to agree on everything, and I do not think there's anyone else here with whom I can discuss macedonian phalanxes.
    Best Female Member: Debbieangel, she's devoted and cool. Two admireable traits!
    Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member: Don't rightly know from which I have to choose from?
    Best Staff Member: Andy, cause he seems awfully level-headed. You know, a nice guy! Overall, I think the staff off this place are really nice people compared to alot of other boards.
    Favourite American: Tie between AcesandEights and Yojimbo. Worthy dudes...
    Favourite Brit: Tie again, MZ and Andy. It's really hard to pick!
    Wish you'd come back award: _liam_ seems awfully inactive as of lately. What's he up too? When's he coming back? That dude's cool.
    Wish they'd let you back award: Svengoalie... Hey, I liked him... Maybe not at first, but he grew on ya.
    The Flyboy Award: DJ is awfully helpfull, methinks.
    The Rhodes Award: Tied2theTracks, I think. Bear in mind, this is probably just because I am a commie, and he is my antithesis...
    Best Quote: I got nothing yet.
    Which DJ? I think there are two Dj's here... Me and another guy with DJ in his user name?

If me thanks for the nomination.... if the other guy... I feel sheepish
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    DJ as in you, sorry. Should be more specific.

Administrator

England
    That cuz i voted you ned?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    That cuz i voted you ned?
    Yes, uh, I mean no. I have no idea what you're talking about.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    Could eat the most pizza in one sitting- Moonsylver or Clang I figure. They could come pretty close to my record.

This guy=ain't got nothin' on me.

United States
    Wish you'd come back award: Faltraz from the old board

Wish they'd let you back award: Bongholio

Rhodes Award: DC Burny

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States
    Well then. . .

Best Male Member . . . .Moonsylver and Mike . . cause They both is mah buddy. . .awwwww

Best Female Member . . . Chic for obvious reasons

Best ZFE (nominee must have 5000+ posts) Member . . . Bassman. . .even though he is wildly incorrect in his so called "opinion" about ROTLD

Best Staff Member <--- isn't staff/member sort of repetitive? Vote goes to Capn. . .cause he's the bomb in Phantoms yo.

Favourite American. . . .Tied between Trin and Djfunk. . .for old time support against the Land lovin' masses, and because they are both chock full of awesomeness

Favourite Brit. . . .Tied between Hellsing and Minion. . . because they are both chock full of whatever passes for awesomeness in Britain

Wish you'd come back award (Your favourite Member who stopped coming by). . .Cody. . .because it sucks the reason he can't be here or Redge. . .because I havn't heard how the power elite is doing in a while.

Wish they'd let you back award (Your favourite Member who was banned) . . . oh you know who I am about to say. . . big K. . Khardis. . . things just ain't been the same without him. . .

The Flyboy Award (Most Helpful Member) Acesandeights. . .most levelheaded motherfucker on here, he has saved many a thread from outright destruction and he is just a great guy.

The Rhodes Award (Most Antagonistic Member) Awww. . . I don't care for this category. . . I'm too nice to call anyone out for being an ahole

Best Quote (who posted your most memorable quote) shit. . .not sure . . have to look one up for later.
    Last edited by clanglee; 20-Dec-2009 at 06:50 AM.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."