Thread: 2011 MUSTANG GT - The Return of the 5.0

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

2011 MUSTANG GT - The Return of the 5.0

So I took my 2010 in for routine maintenance (Since its free for life) and decided to put my name on the list for the first 2011 they get in Black. Seems I am at the top of that list for my dealer (Pays to have bought 5 stangs from them in 7 years)

The new 2011 Mustang GT sports a 302 Cubic Inch V8 cranking out 406 RWHP (Engineer testing model) Could push more once it is finalized. Since I am ordering a base model (Except for the Shaker 500 Radio and the 19" Perelli Tires and custom rims) this car will be friggin bad ass once I tint the friggin windows and drop a 15-20PSI supercharger on that 5.0

OOOOO, Summer 2010 is going to be so much fun, and since I use my Mustangs in all my Deadlands films, I will wait to film any car scenes for Deadlands 3 until I take possession of the 2011.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    So I took my 2010 in for routine maintenance (Since its free for life) and decided to put my name on the list for the first 2011 they get in Black. Seems I am at the top of that list for my dealer (Pays to have bought 5 stangs from them in 7 years)

The new 2011 Mustang GT sports a 302 Cubic Inch V8 cranking out 406 RWHP (Engineer testing model) Could push more once it is finalized. Since I am ordering a base model (Except for the Shaker 500 Radio and the 19" Perelli Tires and custom rims) this car will be friggin bad ass once I tint the friggin windows and drop a 15-20PSI supercharger on that 5.0

OOOOO, Summer 2010 is going to be so much fun, and since I use my Mustangs in all my Deadlands films, I will wait to film any car scenes for Deadlands 3 until I take possession of the 2011.
    Sounds very groovy, you'll have to post some pics when you get it. Every car is a girl, you gotta love her and treat her right.

Of course, the 'Stang is still not a 'Vette, but the newer models are still pretty damn cool. I'm hoping once I get my C5 paid off here in about four years, Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, to start saving up for a C6.

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Oh you know it.... I am so looking forward to getting my hands on it.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    (Pays to have bought 5 stangs from them in 7 years)
    Karl? Karl Hardman?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    lol...

I was just thinking this morning that since 1988, when I bought my first Mustang I have owned 16 different Mustangs in 21 years.

I am not to obsessed am I?
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!