Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Limited Signed NOTLD color photo set

Undisclosed

FS: Limited Signed NOTLD color photo set

The limited edition autographed color photo set has been released.

Each set has 3 rare 8x10 color photos from the set of Night Of The Living Dead. Each is autographed. Total of 5 autographs. $59.99

Extremely limited to only 20 sets. For more information and photos
    please visit: http://www.autopsyofthedead.com/ZD020.html

Undisclosed
    Wow, that's awesome! I must buy a set.

Here's a nifty animation that shows all three photos in detail...

These photos are from the collection of Ella Mae Smith and have never been released before. Includes the only known color still of Bill Hinzman as the famous cemetery ghoul. Autographs include Dave James, Gary Streiner, Dick Heckard, Ella Mae Smith and Bill Hinzman.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    A bit steep for my blood, but those are pretty damn cool...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    A bit steep for my blood, but those are pretty damn cool...
    I agree that it is a bit steep, and it is pretty damn cool. One thing the one picture proves....Marilyn Eastman was an incredible babe!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    ....Marilyn Eastman was an incredible babe!!

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but I did notice....

United States
    Why do you guys think that is steep? That's $20 per autograph, which is what you pay at any horror convention.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    Why do you guys think that is steep? That's $20 per autograph, which is what you pay at any horror convention.
    Most likely wouldn't do that either....

They are very nice pictures, though.
    Last edited by bassman; 06-Jan-2010 at 12:04 PM.

United States
    Most likely wouldn't do that either....
    Is it because you can't afford to or because your'e just too cool to go to a convention?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Is it because you can't afford to or because your'e just too cool to go to a convention?
    *sigh*

I've been to several conventions. Some in costume, no less. I just wouldn't pay the price for these pictures.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly_SWAT View Post
    Marilyn Eastman was an incredible babe!!
    Odd thing is, she reminds me of how my mother looked back then in some of our older family pictures.

Also, the images are great! Expensive price tag, but I'm sure for some collectors it's not too bad. I know I've spent worse for seemingly/arguably less on things (non dead-related) I've collected in the past.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    *sigh*

I've been to several conventions. Some in costume, no less. I just wouldn't pay the price for these pictures.

These two are like cosmic forces that are destined to meet in various threads.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    If $60 is too steep, we currently have a set of these photos up on Ebay at a discounted starting price: click here

It's understood that this type of collectible isn't for everyone. If you're not into autographed memorabilia or rare photos, I think even $10.00 would seem pricey. That's why we only had 20 sets printed, signed and numbered, a half dozen of which have already be scooped up by NIGHT maniacs like myself. So as far as collectible signatures are concerned, $60 for five autographs ($12 each) is cheap. Autograph hounds typically pay $20 per signature which is the standard rate at conventions.

Also keep in mind that sales from these sets are being split among the folks that signed the photos. With the exception of Bill Hinzman, none of them regularly attend conventions.

And at least we can all agree on one thing; Marilyn Eastman looks smokin' wearing an apron in that farmhouse kitchen!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    If $60 is too steep, we currently have a set of these photos up on Ebay at a discounted starting price: click here

It's understood that this type of collectible isn't for everyone. If you're not into autographed memorabilia or rare photos, I think even $10.00 would seem pricey. That's why we only had 20 sets printed, signed and numbered, a half dozen of which have already be scooped up by NIGHT maniacs like myself. So as far as collectible signatures are concerned, $60 for five autographs ($12 each) is cheap. Autograph hounds typically pay $20 per signature which is the standard rate at conventions.

Also keep in mind that sales from these sets are being split among the folks that signed the photos. With the exception of Bill Hinzman, none of them regularly attend conventions.

And at least we can all agree on one thing; Marilyn Eastman looks smokin' wearing an apron in that farmhouse kitchen!

Well, we obviously all think she's a babe. But let me ask you, because if anyone would know you would: How would she feel about that? Flattered? Creeeped out?

As a matter of fact I'd drop the 60 just because her photo is included !!

Last edited by darth los; 07-Jan-2010 at 03:21 PM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Well, we obviously all think she's a babe. But let me ask you, because if anyone would know she would: How would she feel about that? Flattered? Creeeped out?
    Anyone would be flattered if the compliment was made respectfully. Marilyn not only worked in the entertainment industry, but also appeared at fan conventions for many years, so she would be no stranger to receiving compliments from fans.

Undisclosed
    If you like the rare color photos - those and a lot more photos are spread throughout the documentary Autopsy Of The Dead. Some real rare treats to be seen on the DVD.

Last edited by C5NOTLD; 08-Jan-2010 at 11:19 PM.