Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nintendo is Lazy and You Don't Care

United States
    I don't own, or haven't ever even played, a wii. I keep hearing and seeing stuff about people throwing their wii controllers through their bigscreens.
    My kids prefer their XBOX. I only play RE5 and L4D on it myself. I have my Gamecube and old Nintendo instead. Alot fewer buttons to push...
    Thinking about breaking out my Sega, too. The games these days on all the game systems suck, at least to me. It's all like Halo crap. I like to play Star Wars games, but only Hoth battles.
    Wii looks stupid. I'm kind of surprised it still sells so well.
    But then again, we live in a world where kids would rather play a piece of plastic than a real guitar, or drums...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by rongravy View Post
    But then again, we live in a world where kids would rather play a piece of plastic than a real guitar, or drums...

Because in this A.D.D. world of instant gratification that we live in actually learning how to play an instument would be way to much work.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Because in this A.D.D. world of instant gratification that we live in actually learning how to play an instument would be way to much work.

It saddens me that I bought mine a guitar, drums, and a keyboard that they won't even try to figure out. I've gotten pretty decent on them, though...

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    At least they don't just collect dust!
    Yep, every day we draw nearer to the End. Let's enjoy the time we have together!
    Wii... and Ride... Give me back my 2002 Gamecube!