Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dawn of the Dead TV Series?

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    And on this week's episode of Real World - Monroeville Mall...

Christi - "So, like, I don't know what Britni was thinking. I'd totally staked out my spot in Macy's, you know, between cosmetics and purses. I had this cute little Coach but I also had a Louis Vitton picked out for evening, and since we like own the whole mall now, which is bitchin, I could have both. And then that skank-ho Britni was all up in my face about how we needed to get to JCPenney's and I was like, no I am not shopping at Penney's. And then I was like, your dad really needs some skin regimen cause he's like all chapped and stuff and his lip is split like all the way to his forehead, and I wouldn't have noticed but he totally made a pass at me, all grabbing at me and stuff, and she totally started crying and calling me bitch and running off. Like what's up with her, ya know? And my neck really itches where Bobby was kissing me. I mean, like he was totally biting and stuff like an animal. He drew blood and stuff. It was gnarly. And now it's all red and itchy and I feel bad. I hope he didn't give me some kind of like STD, you know, one of the mouth ones. I gotta go, someone's like shooting guns or something. So lame. Britni's a bitch... xoxoxox"
    Roflmao!

(I don't know if people still say "roflmfao" or if it dropped out of fashion in, like, 1998)

Super Moderator

UK
    Hoepfully it is dead, and just a load of bullshit, because who the fuck wants to watch My Super Sweet Zombie Invasion?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I think we would all be happy if it were BS and that's why they now pulled it down.

But what if MTV made them take it down?

Super Moderator

United States
    I don't want it to be BS

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I could never buy the both "runners and walkers" business. It somewhat belittles the zombies into a no longer collective force. Because suddenly, the zombies transform into more of a monster, where the weaker monsters walk and the stronger monsters run.

Don't like it... Don't like it at all. And I don't like runners, PERIOD. Running zombies are LAME AND SHOULD BE BANNED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I don't want it to be BS
    Right. Sorry. Let me try it again - All of the SMART people want it to be BS.

United States
    I don't want it to be BS either. But I'll gladly endure some suffering to watch everyone else suffer too. That's a win.
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    I don't want it to be BS either. But I'll gladly endure some suffering to watch everyone else suffer too. That's a win.
    Masochsits. The lot of ya.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by C5NOTLD View Post
    Can't wait for their cross over show at some point with Jersey Shore.

Or...

THE REAL ZOMBIES OF THE O.C.!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Looks like another Romero rape is coming our way. MTV is adapting Dawn into a tv series.

Let me say that again in case you missed it - M....T....V....

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/18618
    Oh for fuck sake............

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    Roflmao!

(I don't know if people still say "roflmfao" or if it dropped out of fashion in, like, 1998)
    Unfortuantely Trin's post may not ne that far from the truth, if this abortion somehow sees the light at the top of the bucket.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Don't like it... Don't like it at all. And I don't like runners, PERIOD. Running zombies are LAME AND SHOULD BE BANNED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!
    Amen. I can see running infected people that AREN'T REALLY ZOMBIES such as "28 Days/28 Weeks", but DEAD running people? Bullshit. There's no way you're going to be able to run if you're dead. The idea of walking is really enough of a shocker with oh, I don't know... BEING DEAD AND ALL.

MTV doing a series on zombie? That's the dumbest f'ing thing I've heard in some time. What's next? BET doing a "David Allen Coe Show"? CMT doing a show on Heavy Metal? Some things just don't mix.

I agree with previous posters, I'd love to see a GOOD zombie show make it out there. It would be a great idea. But, for it to be properly done, it would have to be done by HBO/Showtime. I honestly even wouldn't mind seeing a PG-13 zombie show if the story is well done (such as FX for example). But MTV? What the hell?

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Running zombies are LAME AND SHOULD BE BANNED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!
    Quote of the new decade thus far.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I still haven't seen any confirmation about this tv series....but I just noticed that Dawn 04 is playing on MTV tonight. All night.

Not a good sign.

United States
    Interesting. . . granted. . it will probably suck the great and hairy balls of the giant yak. . . . but, hey. . . it the imortal words of Oscar Wilde "The only thing worse than being talked about, is 'not' being talked about." In other words, no such thing as bad publicity. If the zombie remains out there, some of our dearest hopes still have a slight chance of fruition.

Still. . . it might not suck completely. . .I'll watch it, as I am sure most of you here will.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

England
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    This news makes me want to go ahead and just kick myself in the forehead repeatedly while wearing golf cleats...

thats not wrong either!