Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Avatar" depression?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    i hate to tell you both but the dominion, gamma quadrant bandwidth sucking pigs that they are, unleashed the jem'hadar on them already. then the breen came in and cleaned up the rest of the mess.
    Screw the Dominion, the great Romulan Empire would take them all out. You don't mess with the Tal Shi'ar. They've had spies there amongst the Na'vi for years. The Empire will rise again!

In all seriousness, these people are mentally ill. Maybe they can join hands with other Titanic victims re-incarnated and go off to Jim Jones summer camp together. Now that could be an entertaining documentary.

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    You know, Mike, sometimes I think we were meant for each other...

well ned, i'm flattered but i'm still saving myself for khardis

i think this sums it up best as far as this thread goes:

Last edited by Mike70; 14-Jan-2010 at 04:25 AM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    i hate to tell you both but the dominion, gamma quadrant bandwidth sucking pigs that they are, unleashed the jem'hadar on them already. then the breen came in and cleaned up the rest of the mess.
    The Dominion? Tiny ships and inferior Technology compared to the Mighty Imperium of Man. His mighty warships shall rain blessed fire upon the foul xeno, his glorious armies shall crush them under boot, tread and massed las fire. The Angels of Death shall descend upon them like comets, purging the foul blueskins with their righteous fury. Their homes will be demolished, their population eradicated, and their "hometrees" shall be burnt to ash in the Emperors glorious name. The world will be stripped bare, its once lush forests shall be eradicated, and the space they once covered shall be converted into a glorious chapel that will shine the holy light of the Emperor bright unto this world.

there just furrys. space furrys. the emperor will no doubt have them purged.
    For the Emperor!

This thread is now about how your favourite sci-fi universes, and the major powers within them would react to the discovery of the na'vi and Pandora.
    Last edited by mista_mo; 14-Jan-2010 at 10:13 AM.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    This doesn't surprise me in the least. Of course when you have a movie like Avatrash that generates a lot of press the nutcass will come out in full force to steal some of the limelight in order to promote their beliefs that they themselves think they are Avatards.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Boy, is it ever. lol

They must be stopped before they become too powerful. Perhaps it's time to send in that tank with the flames shooting out the front !

Yay, like any sane person would take some Sci Fi tripe and turn it into a religion and .... wait a tick.

Wayne Z
    "Come on Tom. This is Nichole, You're not fooling anyone. Come out of the closet. "