Thread: reign of the dead 3

United States

reign of the dead 3

has any ne heard when this is coming out. i need it so i have the whoe set. plus i need a good zombie book to read.if any one know of any good zombie books to get let me know the names. thanx.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Hi Zombiekiller,
    Sorry for the delay. Outbreak will be available very soon. You can get more info on it at: http://www.reignofthedead.com
    I also posted the first part of one of the movie scripts written. This one in particular was written and changed for a major motion picture company before the Dawn remake was made. Back then, several movie companies were scrambling to make zombie movies. In the end, the option was dropped. So now, I am making this alternate storyline of Reign of the Dead available to the public free. ...One part at a time
    You’ll find more info about Outbreak over at www.reignofthedead.com including some character breakdowns too.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignofthedead View Post
    Hi Zombiekiller,
    Sorry for the delay. Outbreak will be available very soon. You can get more info on it at: http://www.reignofthedead.com
    I also posted the first part of one of the movie scripts written. This one in particular was written and changed for a major motion picture company before the Dawn remake was made. Back then, several movie companies were scrambling to make zombie movies. In the end, the option was dropped. So now, I am making this alternate storyline of Reign of the Dead available to the public free. ...One part at a time
    You’ll find more info about Outbreak over at www.reignofthedead.com including some character breakdowns too.
    glad to hear that. didn't know if you was still on here or not. if yu do find some one to make these stories i want a autographed copy. lol.they would make a good movie i think and hope you can find some one to do it. if not you should try to make them yourself. i think you would do good.

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Thanks. hopefully, before I'm dead

United States
    Can't wait for the 3rd book. The first two were great! Keep up the quality work!