Thread: dead snow!

Undisclosed

dead snow!

Hey, has anyone heard of the movie dead snow, and if so, is it worth watching?
    Not even a fire truck can stop drop dead fred"-my email lovegrems@hotmail.com:dead

Canada
    I've seen it! It is a decent horror movie in the vein of Shock Wave... Tons of great shots of nazi zombies in the snow... under daylight... really cool!

D

United States
    It was fucking awesome. Def worth a watch. Leave higher expectations at the door, and take it for what its worth; a fun movie.

Undisclosed
    Lol alrighty I should be able to get it, hoepfully its out on dvd here in Australia. And i always take zombie movies for a bit of fun, shouldnt be so serious in most cases, I mean c'mon, the things dont even exist, you must be light hearted!
    Not even a fire truck can stop drop dead fred"-my email lovegrems@hotmail.com:dead

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    There's at least one other thread here about Dod Sno. That movie fucking rules. It's just a lot of fun. I recommend getting a bunch of booze and a few friends, for viewing it.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    There's at least one other thread here about Dod Sno. That movie fucking rules. It's just a lot of fun. I recommend getting a bunch of booze and a few friends, for viewing it.
    Pretty sure I wrote a review for it after I watched it... And I agree, Mike. Just a fun movie. I love that the further into it you go, the more it starts intentionally stereo-typing zombie flicks

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    Pretty sure I wrote a review for it after I watched it... And I agree, Mike. Just a fun movie. I love that the further into it you go, the more it starts intentionally stereo-typing zombie flicks
    Yeah, starts out a bit on the serious side, but once the carnage starts it seems they just decided to have every scene be laugh-out-loud-awesome.

United States

finally saw it

I admit it when I went to watch it I was mad because it was subtitled but if anything that only made it better. I loved it and expect to buy it. So hilarious. But I'm a fan of angry hitler spoofs too...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    I admit it when I went to watch it I was mad because it was subtitled but if anything that only made it better. I loved it and expect to buy it. So hilarious. But I'm a fan of angry hitler spoofs too...
    Subtitled? My copy has an english option... And, I can assure you, nothing is funnier than watching an actual Norwegian being dubbed by an American while doing an Arnie impersonation...

United States
    so mad i couldn't watch it dubbed in english like High Tension which I couldn't tell if it was dubbed or just really bad english speaking italians but by the end of Dead Snow I was pretty sure I could speak their language... the cheesiness of the film was deliciously accentuated by the occasional english though
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html