Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AUTOPSY of the DEAD 2010 Tour

Undisclosed

AUTOPSY of the DEAD 2010 Tour

Board up the windows and doors! Autopsy of the Dead is coming to a horror convention near YOU.

First up: HorrorHound Weekend in Indianapolis on March 26-28 featuring George Romero and the DAY of the DEAD 25th anniversary reunion.

And appearing exclusively at the Autopsy table: Charles Craig, Night of the Living Dead's iconic newscaster.

For more information, visit the official HorrorHound Weekend site.

www.LivingDeadDocumentary.com

capncnut
    Wait a minute. If we board up our windows and doors, how the hell are we gonna make the convention?

Nah, but nice one. Be sure to provide us deadheads all the gory details from the fest.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Wait a minute. If we board up our windows and doors, how the hell are we gonna make the convention?
    Boarded-up windows and doors is the usual welcome wherever I go, so I'm just giving people the heads up.

Nah, but nice one. Be sure to provide us deadheads all the gory details from the fest.
    thxleo is partly to blame for Autopsy hitting the road this spring. He twisted my arm by booking guests like Michael Gornick and Terry Alexander until I finally gave in.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Anyone else think Craig looks like Reece Shearsmith from The League of Gentlemen, The Cottage, etc.? Look at this clip from 0:19 (no, that's Andy Serkis in the preview image):

United States
    Ugh, the inlaws are in town (from England) that weekend...and I'm only 3 hours away. DAMN IT!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    Look at this clip from 0:19
    Ha ha, "this video contains content from bbc, who has decided to block it in your country." Bloody British!

capncnut
    thxleo is partly to blame for Autopsy hitting the road this spring. He twisted my arm by booking guests like Michael Gornick and Terry Alexander until I finally gave in.
    That Lee. He's a bad influence, making you hang out with Gornick and Alexander...

Undisclosed
    That Lee. He's a bad influence, making you hang out with Gornick and Alexander...
    I fully expect that he will have all of us wearing Nobama t-shirts by the end of the weekend.

capncnut
    I fully expect that he will have all of us wearing Nobama t-shirts by the end of the weekend.
    Are they the ones he sent to me last week that had 'barackade' printed on the back in the Dawn font, with half of Obama's face showing?

United States
    Ah, strong am I with the Force, but not that strong.
    BTW, excellent work getting Charles Craig into Horrorhound Weekend. It's going to be a great convention.
    Last edited by thxleo; 01-Feb-2010 at 09:06 PM.

capncnut
    Uber-jealous. You guys are gonna have a ball while I'm here, working in London, living a useless life.

United States
    Uber-jealous. You guys are gonna have a ball while I'm here, working in London, living a useless life.
    Useless is a relative term, Brett. Believe me when I tell you that many people think I'm useless!

Undisclosed
    Unless you're on the 'no-fly list' or something, there ain't no good reason you can't get your ass on a plane headed to Indianapolis, jerky.

United States
    Now Dube you say tour, and tour means more than one, like a road trip. So where else is it going to be? Will you come up my way? I bet there's a lota dead heads in Boise. I'll get the word around. And you can have the convention where I work, DoubleTree Riverside in Boise, ID. I'll get you a good deal through management.
    "You stick your head in the sun, they're gonna come up behind you and bite off your ass."

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by jded View Post
    Now Dube you say tour, and tour means more than one, like a road trip. So where else is it going to be? Will you come up my way? I bet there's a lota dead heads in Boise. I'll get the word around. And you can have the convention where I work, DoubleTree Riverside in Boise, ID. I'll get you a good deal through management.
    Tentatively, AUTOPSY of the DEAD will be shambling into the following conventions:
    (* includes Charles Craig appearance)

2/26-2/28 - Steel City Con (Monroeville, PA)
    3/12-3/14 - Monster Mania (Cherry Hill, NJ)
    3/19-3/21 - Saturday Nightmares* (Jersey City, NJ)
    3/26-3/28 - HorrorHound Weekend* (Indianapolis, IN)
    4/30-5/2 - Texas Frightmare Weekend* (Dallas, TX)
    7/9-7/11 - Famous Monsters* (Indianapolis, IN)

I'll post updates as soon as I have more information. Sorry, there are no plans for anything around Boise, ID. I don't actually run the conventions--I just attend as a vendor and also help arrange for some guest appearances. Where the actual conventions take place is up to the cats with the bread.

www.LivingDeadDocumentary.com