Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Game of Thrones (TV series) excitement

Super Moderator

UK
    Aye! I really enjoyed that. It moved along very briskly and cut out any scrap of filler to just give us the good stuff. There's a whole lot to look forward to in season 8 (which is being written now, but they don't know how long it'll take them to film it ... some theories suggest it could even be 2019 before it premieres). So it could be a ruddy big season, then with full scale war all over the shop.

The demise of Little Finger was excellent. I'd been sucked in by Sansa's apparent sucking-in to Little Finger's poisonous words, but hoped that she'd see sense, so it was fantastic when she turned and said "How do you answer these charges ... Lord Balish?" - that surprised double-take that Gillen gave was delicious. Did you notice that he was still trying to explain his way out of it as blood was spurting from his slit throat?

And a bit of Targaryan style rumpy pumpy for Jon. Getting his end away has been hard earned ... I wonder how he'll react (having been brought up as a Stark bastard) to discovering she's his Aunt!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Aye! I really enjoyed that. It moved along very briskly and cut out any scrap of filler to just give us the good stuff. There's a whole lot to look forward to in season 8 (which is being written now, but they don't know how long it'll take them to film it ... some theories suggest it could even be 2019 before it premieres). So it could be a ruddy big season, then with full scale war all over the shop.

The demise of Little Finger was excellent. I'd been sucked in by Sansa's apparent sucking-in to Little Finger's poisonous words, but hoped that she'd see sense, so it was fantastic when she turned and said "How do you answer these charges ... Lord Balish?" - that surprised double-take that Gillen gave was delicious. Did you notice that he was still trying to explain his way out of it as blood was spurting from his slit throat?

And a bit of Targaryan style rumpy pumpy for Jon. Getting his end away has been hard earned ... I wonder how he'll react (having been brought up as a Stark bastard) to discovering she's his Aunt!
    No.... Not 2019

Still recon we'll have a big fire scene with Jon walking out of it untouched to finally prove who he is...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    No.... Not 2019

Still recon we'll have a big fire scene with Jon walking out of it untouched to finally prove who he is...
    Ooh, that'd be good! I'd also like to see Jon and Dany flying the two remaining dragons into battle to fudge people's day up.

I wonder what Tyrion was thinking as he lurked in that corridor while Jon and Dany were getting up to no good?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    No.... Not 2019

That was always my belief for a reveal. But someone pointed out that in season 1, Jon was burned and felt it.