Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First pictures from Resident evil afterlife

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

First pictures from Resident evil afterlife

WATS DAT? ANOTHER ONE OF THESE BEFORE A GOOD ZOMBIE FILM LAWL LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

there, you see me trollin', initiate hatin'

I aint gonna lie i like these movies, not as owt special but there entertaining. 'cept the first, love the soundtrack and atmosphere but michele rodriguez is the red light for a shitty cast of acting skills in a film. 2 was fun raccoon city outbreak bullcrap and 3 was a nice chance to see something big budget involving zombies not set in one location for the whole damn thing.

Dont get me wrong im not really excited for this, but its resident evil and it hopefully will not end with a man/fridge/brick/shithouse falcon punching a boulder in a volcano.

which is nice.

-also is anyone so out of touch they still consider myspace a thing?

- other than as the new geocities of course, all that shit had to go somewhere, why not a social networking site only used by people over 50?
    Last edited by Danny; 01-Apr-2010 at 07:54 AM.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    I aint gonna lie i like these movies, not as owt special but there entertaining.
    Me too. They are fun zombie romps with a decent budget and effects IMO...no shame in saying I own all three on Blu.

I still need to know Jill Valentine's fate as well.

Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The only thing that keeps me seeing each of these new flicks is Jovovich. And now also Larter. And the water picture only helps.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    Me too. They are fun zombie romps with a decent budget and effects IMO...no shame in saying I own all three on Blu.

I still need to know Jill Valentine's fate as well.

According to the novelization of the third movie, Jill was across the country in Baltimore helping the survivors there. Take that as you will.

I heard rumors that she was going to be in this new movie, is that true?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Heres the trailer already, i though this only whent into production a few months ago.

Gotta admit, half of it looks cool. Got a lot of neat stuff from resi 5 in there. but all the bullshit underoworld style "LETHA'N'BULIT-TAHM" bullshit is a put off.

-Also the 3d thing was a surprise, and incredibly cheesy. i personally dont give two shits about 3d movies, there a neat novelty but not worth a price jack on tickets.

United States
    I saw the trailer in 3D yesterday and it looked like a ton o' fun! I want to see it now

England
    A bit of psuedo-pyramid head action in there.

Not keen on them thar new fangled 3D gubbins to be honest, I'll stick with the standard BD release. It does look like the other three movies though, pure brainless fun.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

United States
    Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong.
    Zombies in 3D!!!
    Wish they'd restart and do it right, but ehhhhh...
    I'll take this for now.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i have absolutely no doubt we will see a remake in 5 years based on the games.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post

I will not share what popped into my mind when I saw this picture, but it made me happy...and a little sad that it would never happen. Ali Larter FTMFW!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    According to the novelization of the third movie, Jill was across the country in Baltimore helping the survivors there. Take that as you will.

I heard rumors that she was going to be in this new movie, is that true?

Not sure, but them giving THE main character (along with chris who has gotten none) what amounts to a bit part in the series has never sat well with me.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    I remember reading there was a contract disagreement with Sienna Guillory and that is why she wasn't in the last RE.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Did I miss something or was there only one shot with zombies in that trailer? And what was up with the pyramid head ripoff?

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    And what was up with the pyramid head ripoff?
    Lay off of Mila, some women with petite frames just happen to have heads a bit too largish to match.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
    I remember reading there was a contract disagreement with Sienna Guillory and that is why she wasn't in the last RE.
    Now that is shit...but it explains why she wasn't in the last one.