Thread: "A.D." - animated zombie epic...

Super Moderator

UK

Thumbs up "A.D." - animated zombie epic...

Poster & Promo Video...

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/18925

*jizzes*

Hell yeah.

Now if only someone would give me several million quid to make my live action zombie epic... the first draft is already done.

Undisclosed
    Hey look, it's Dawn of the Avatar Dead.

It was inevitable.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    So someone watched Shaun/Tokyo Z/ Feel Good Inc. video and figured, "Hey, there are already a few scant seconds of zombie animation in some things... why not make a whole movie of it?" Don't get me wrong, I'm super stoked on this, but it's not the most original thing ever (of course, what is?). Anyhow, yeah, looks great. Can't wait. Blah blah blah.

United States
    Looks pretty awesome to me. . .Hope in the finished product all the zombies don't look the same like they do here tho'.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

capncnut
    Do not like the look of the animation whatsoever, would much prefer something realistic looking. And I wish BD would quit with all the fucking pop up's!

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Do not like the look of the animation whatsoever, would much prefer something realistic looking. And I wish BD would quit with all the fucking pop up's!
    Get a pop-up blocker for your browser, sir, they kick ass.

As for BD, I wish they'd improve the efficiency of their website. Videos either don't appear, or take ages to load, and the general structure of the site feels too heavy too load swift enough - plus the endless promotions get annoying, and the articles which are clearly an advertising stint handed down from the money men is annoying.

Aside from that ... oh, and the opinions of quite a few of the folks who post on the comments sections (so many seem to look forward to shitty remakes - wtf?!) ... it's a decent site.

As for A.D. - looking forward to it, hope it's good.

capncnut
    Yeah, a lot of the folks there are just brutal. It's not a real community. I once joined the forum, said hi and that I was a fan of Romero's, and was met with about thirty or forty replies, all of which pretty much told me to "fuck off".

United States
    The animation looks like a Disney movie. If it isn't a video game, what is the point of doing a completely cg movie?

Just been bitten zombieparanoia's Avatar

Undisclosed
    Looks good. Any news on possible production dates/release? Didn't get much from a quick google.