Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NIGHT of the LIVING DEAD Reunion at FAMOUS MONSTER Convention

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Ha, that's too funny.

So did the "Hall of the Living Dead" and the show in general live up to your expectations?
    Overall it was good. I was amazed at the amount of stuff one could purchase. The price for some people's autograph shocked me but the majority of the 'talent' were down to earth and very easy to talk and interact with. I didn't get to see Friday night's NOTLD panel, which would entice me to come again next year if it's available.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    Hey, I know those guys! The lady is my wonderful girlfriend, Renee.
    Renee is the best! Most convention attendees have no idea of the work that goes into arranging for guest appearances, but you guys always keep things running smoothly in the face of adversity.

my new nickname that Beverly Randolph from Return of the living dead gave me
    Case in point -- you guys always keep things running smoothly in the face of adversity.

Don't forget to update your signature, Mr. Jerk-Face.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    The price for some people's autograph shocked me .
    You should go to Star Wars conventions.
    Mark Hamill $125 (that's for signing a photo, posters are more)

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by C5NOTLD View Post
    You should go to Star Wars conventions.
    Mark Hamill $125 (that's for signing a photo, posters are more)

Really? That is horrible.

United States
    Hey, I know those guys! The lady is my wonderful girlfriend, Renee.

Thank you Jim for bringing up my new nickname that Beverly Randolph from Return of the living dead gave me...Mr. Jerk Face.

I recognized that lady right away too!

I never did publically thank you both for the kindness and hospitality you both extended to me and my wife for the insiders tour of the Evansville Cemetery last October, BTW. Honestly, finally meeting you in person was very cool, and the fact that we were able to hang for a short while with you and Renee really was mega-awesome! My only regret that I wasn't able to hook up with my homeboy Dubious on that trip. So, thanks to you Lee, and thanks to Renee as well for being among the most gracious folks I could ever hope to meet.
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 25-Jul-2010 at 06:08 PM.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I recognized that lady tight away too!

I never did publically thank you both for the kindness and hospitality you both extended to me and my wife for the insiders tour of the Evansville Cemetery last October, BTW. Honestly, finally meeting you in person was very cool, and the fact that we were able to hang for a short while with you and Renee really was mega-awesome! My only regret that I wasn't able to hook up with my homeboy Dubious on that trip. So, thanks to you Lee, and thanks to Renee as well for being among the most gracious folks I could ever hope to meet.
    You are very welcome, Yojimbo. I appreciate the kind words!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    My only regret that I wasn't able to hook up with my homeboy Dubious on that trip.
    Don't let it happen again, see?

So all of us (including Andy Jones) were in the same spot last October, yet it was only Gary, Chuck Craig and myself raising hell in the Evans City watering hole on Friday night?

That situation must be corrected.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Don't let it happen again, see?

So all of us (including Andy Jones) were in the same spot last October, yet it was only Gary, Chuck Craig and myself raising hell in the Evans City watering hole on Friday night?

That situation must be corrected.
    Regrets, I've had a few.

Missed finally meeting Dubious, partying with Gary and Mr. Craig, maybe having tea with Ms. Ella Mae, and meeting up with Andy again after all this time. Shit!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Russell Streiner in "Wheezer and the Ghouls"

A Dachshund (wheezer, a young dog unfamiliar with the world) escapes out of his owners supervision, and into the wilderness. Unaware to his master of what had happened, the dog set out on a quest to find some adventure. This journey across the park is very dangerous one. At risk in maybe never seeing his master again. He travels across the town and the suburban neighborhoods, while his family is still unaware of his absence. On his incredible journey across the ruggedly urban Streets, he encounter unexpected surprises from man, beast, and nature alike..
    Including the undead!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niXR_S9B2a8
    Last edited by lostcasket; 17-Nov-2010 at 08:52 AM. Reason: spelling error

Fresh Meat

United States
    The best convention I ever went to was the original 'Famous Monsters of Filmland' convention in NYC in the 1970's (yes, showing my age). Put on by the magazine and Forrest J. Ackerman, it was filled with incredible memorabilia, stories, and Mr. Ackerman. I remember meeting Peter Lorre's daughter there. That was back when no one paid for autographs, you just asked.