Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
Still decompressing, so this'll be brief...

Two sold-out performances.

Rave reviews.

Lots of contacts.

Lots more drinking.

Pics forthcoming.

(Our website got trampled by traffic. We're currently offline)

Great weekend.

Thanks for coming to the show, Prof; and as always Deej, you Rawk.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

I just heard that you was the dude what kept the big black flat from falling on the first row at Sunday's show.

Things Happen in live Theatre. We had a large panel tip over. It's light, but there's a limit to Audience Participation. I wasn't there, I was behind a different set of flats puppeting up. I heard a round of "Mannah Mannah" (Our code for "Something went very wrong. We're attempting to remedy this. Keep going until we get it sussed.") We haven't had to do it yet. It actually got laughs. The right kind of ones, too.

We've been reviewing the show just now & I heard you had our back. In a very real way. Dude, Thanks. Really.

THAT's what I dig about this page. (other thread, I know) When I get to meet you cats in Real Life, (That means you too, Prof) You are EXACTLY the sort of folks that I do all of this puppet goofiness for.That's why I'm here.

Gotta Roll, talk to you all later...
It was a blast this weekend. No worries about the wall thingy... saw it coming and stuck my hand out.

Had a great time especially all of us partying in my room. I was so wasted Saturday night. I stayed up until 4:30 drinking with Gary Klar and Harry Manfredini, then last night I was drinking with Gary and Bill Forsythe again... I thinkt he whole 4 days I got about 4-5 hours sleep at most.

On my way home I had to pull over at a rest stop in Kentucky to go to sleep for an hour.

Oh Yeah... thanks for the BUTTON