Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Budget Zombie Movie Called Epidemic.

Undisclosed

Big Budget Zombie Movie Called Epidemic.

I was in the movie theater and saw a poster for a Summer movie called Epidemic any one have clue about it?

Super Moderator

United States
    IMDB has nothing recent under that title.

Here's a list of Zombie films at wikipedia, didn't see any 2010 films with a similar name (but didn't take that good a look, tbh).

Hrm...Dahmer Vs. Gacy...horrendous idea.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    IMDB has nothing recent under that title.

Here's a list of Zombie films at wikipedia, didn't see any 2010 films with a similar name (but didn't take that good a look, tbh).

Hrm...Dahmer Vs. Gacy...horrendous idea.
    just checked some of those movies and seen where their doing it again, the got day of the dead 3 coming out this year. also i seen where jonah hex is coming out. i don't rember zombies in the comics, but their in the movie. can't wait for that to come out.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by venom012 View Post
    I was in the movie theater and saw a poster for a Summer movie called Epidemic any one have clue about it?
    Can't find any such film?!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    I am going to see hot tub time machine tomorrow . I will post a pic of the poster.

Administrator

England
    I am going to see hot tub time machine tomorrow . I will post a pic of the poster.
    *intrigued*
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

United States
    Yeah, I love a mystery. Don't leave us hangin'.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Just been bitten

United States
    Are you thinking of the courtesy campaigns reminding people to turn their phones off in the theater? One of them ends with a woman talking on her phone being devoured by zombies.
    God is Santa Claus for adults

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hadrian0117 View Post
    Are you thinking of the courtesy campaigns reminding people to turn their phones off in the theater? One of them ends with a woman talking on her phone being devoured by zombies.
    Apt punishment for such an effrontery! F*ck eat the rich...eat the cell phone junkies!

Seriously though, any update, Venom?

United States
    What'd you think? I loved it. Seen it twice already.
    I loved it when they are betting blowjerbs during the Broncos game with the bully from Karate Kid.
    "It's sooo black, it's soooooo impossibly black!!!"

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Must not be such a big budget if none of us can find a single thing on it...

United States
    i read on line some where(forget where) but this is supposed to be day of the dead 3. if i rember where i read it i'll let you know what it's about

Twitching

Undisclosed
    The only movie I can find by that name is a 1987 Lars von Trier movie, and it's not about zombies.
    "We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist." - Queen Victoria

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Movie Poster for Epidemic

May 7, 2010

I saw a movie poster for a zombie movie name Epidemic today in Sacramento, CA. Cannot find anything on this after numerous searches. We shall see what is to come.

Undisclosed
    Epidemic is just a "courtesy" poster. If you look close on it, there's a cell phone in the bottom corner that shines its light up through the poster for an effect. This is only a "turn your cell phones off" type of thing; sorry to tell you. But, it actually looks pretty good! I was thinking the same thing and asked my friend whom I was with about it...then I saw the cell phone and a little of the small print that gives it away. Curse them!!!!