Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nanobots killing cancer - not the future, it's now.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by general tbag View Post
    moores law, also wouldnt be suprising if military trials also exist,
    id imagine, given stuff like the internet in the past, almost everything nowadays in a world where everyone is paranoid and scared is put into work for its military applications first before it reaches light of day for civilian applications.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    This is amazing news. I've lost many family members to cancer and just last week a close friend of mine was diagnosed with lymphoma. Any news on a possible cure for cancer is great to me.

However, nanoBOTS... PREPARE FOR CYBERNET!!!!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    This is amazing news. I've lost many family members to cancer and just last week a close friend of mine was diagnosed with lymphoma. Any news on a possible cure for cancer is great to me.

However, nanoBOTS... PREPARE FOR CYBERNET!!!!
    Every single person in my family in recent recorded memory thats died has died of cancer, so yeah, this kind of thing does make me breath a little easier in the long run.

Administrator

England
    Bringing this thread back from the dead - http://www.ibtimes.com/cancer-fighti...otherapy-video

South Korean scientists are developing a new treatment for cancer that will be more efficient and less harmful than chemotherapy. A team at Chonnam National University has developed nanorobots that can detect and treat cancer cells in a way that avoids the harmful side-effects of modern drugs.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan