Thread: Free Passes to see DEAD GENESIS this April

Undisclosed

Free Passes to see DEAD GENESIS this April

Hey everyone,

I don't know how many of you that are kicking around the forums are from Canada or anywhere close to Toronto. But we're having a pretty big screening of DEAD GENESIS April 17 in Toronto, Ontario - This will be the first time we show the movie to the public.

So if you're interested, I've got a couple free passes for the first couple of people to PM me on here. It should be a fun night, the cast and crew will be there and everything!

And if you are in the area and don't get the passes, go to the website to get all the details on the screening - www.deadgenesisthemovie.com

[IMG][/IMG]

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by livingdeadboy View Post
    Hey everyone,

I don't know how many of you that are kicking around the forums are from Canada or anywhere close to Toronto. But we're having a pretty big screening of DEAD GENESIS April 17 in Toronto, Ontario - This will be the first time we show the movie to the public.

So if you're interested, I've got a couple free passes for the first couple of people to PM me on here. It should be a fun night, the cast and crew will be there and everything!

And if you are in the area and don't get the passes, go to the website to get all the details on the screening - www.deadgenesisthemovie.com

[IMG][/IMG]
    sounds like fun. wish i was up there, but i'm down here in ohio. can't wait to see it when it comes out tho. looks real good.

United States
    I would love to Reese believe me sounds like soo much fun!!! I don't have a passport to get into Canada and not gonna be in the area, otherwise, I would be PM'ing you as fast as my fingers could do the clicky!!
    I hope it all turns out for you it looks like a very good film!! I can't wait to see it when it gets to the states!!!

Administrator

England
    Give one to Romero! He lives in Toronto
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Give one to Romero! He lives in Toronto
    thats a good idea. bet he would go and might even like it. let us know how it turns out and if he does go.

Undisclosed
    Well an invite was sent out to him, so we'll see if he shows up or not. I won't hold my breath, but it would be very cool.

Undisclosed
    ... so last night we had our big public screening which was a massive success, we sold out the show and the movie was met with pretty rave reviews and a very positive reaction from the audience.

If you head on over to http://www.hardcorenerdity.com/profi...gPost%3A100027 you can read an article/review of the movie and the overall event.

just as a note... the line "As Reese explains it, "the weapons of mass destruction [in Iraq] were never really there."" - i have no idea who this guy was listening to when he interviewed me... but I sure as hell didn't say that
    Last edited by livingdeadboy; 19-Apr-2010 at 04:56 AM.

Just been bitten

Undisclosed

nice

Congrats man, sounds cool!

Administrator

England
    ...the line "as reese explains it, "the weapons of mass destruction [in iraq] were never really there."" - i have no idea who this guy was listening to when he interviewed me... But i sure as hell didn't say that
    lol!!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

United States
    Very happy for your project's positive review and good showing in Toronto, man!

Keep at it!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    just as a note... the line "As Reese explains it, "the weapons of mass destruction [in Iraq] were never really there."" - i have no idea who this guy was listening to when he interviewed me... but I sure as hell didn't say that
    That's great.

So did Romero show up? Also, congrats man.