Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Your 10 Most Favorite Horror Films (And Why)...

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    How dare you, bassman, answer a question with such patent common sense and reasonableness!

That particular pairing just creeps me out *picks nose* ...

Also, not only is Shaun a love letter to Uncle George, Land features a cameo by Pegg & Wright (with a special feature dedicated to their time on set) ... so there's a link there beyond both being under the same studio ... even though Bassman's common sense answer makes sense, the inner nerd in me goes into a grumbling Gyro Robo type freak (reference to this - http://robotchicken.wikia.com/wiki/Gyro-Robo_News_Hour).
    I personally always felt Shaun and Land should have been put together. Let DAWN stand on its own.

BTW, Have you noticed the Packaging fromt he PIC i Posted.

It says 2 Movies, 1 Great Price, they don't mention 2 Great movies because we all know one of the sucks.

ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Yeah ... and we all know the one that sucks.

Naturally I mean Yawn ... if anyone didn't know that by now, then, sheesh, where've you been?

Maybe one day I will do that list of 'things MZ inexplicably likes about Yawn04' ... maybe ... just to shock all y'all's boots off.

United States
    Maybe one day I will do that list of 'things MZ inexplicably likes about Yawn04' ... maybe ... just to shock all y'all's boots off.
    We need this.. besides, you owe us one since Dj & I said some nice things about Land in our commentary - as promised.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah ... and we all know the one that sucks.

Naturally I mean Yawn ... if anyone didn't know that by now, then, sheesh, where've you been?

Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    We need this.. besides, you owe us one since Dj & I said some nice things about Land in our commentary - as promised.
    Yeah... What he said.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Well, you said a couple of things, but it wasn't a full-on, sit-down-and-really-think-about-that-specifically list ... so you managed to just about placate me, and well, knowing you two it's the best concession on Land I'll ever get from youze.

I'll probably do that inexplicable Yawn 'like list' sometime soon...I guess I'm as interested as youze lot are about the results.

And where's that Tremors commentary?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well, you said a couple of things, but it wasn't a full-on, sit-down-and-really-think-about-that-specifically list ... so you managed to just about placate me, and well, knowing you two it's the best concession on Land I'll ever get from youze.
    "You got that right" - to quote Ben from Night 90

The dog ate it.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States
    so you managed to just about placate me, and well, knowing you two it's the best concession on Land I'll ever get from youze.
    You're lucky you got what you did. It was HARD to pick out something to like in that flick.

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    The dog ate it.
    Right after we get that list of good things from Dawn, we'll re-do the Tremors commentary.

Actually, the first one got screwed up thanks to an audio/recording problem (damn laptop!), and it's sorta difficult for us two to get together considering the distance involved and the screwy schedules we keep.

Don't worry, it'll get done.