Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Recruitment Thread

Super Moderator

United States

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Recruitment Thread

Well, I figured there must be some other people playing on various platforms who are looking for squadmates. Maybe I missed a previous post.

Anyone playing multiplayer and looking for some other people to squad up with sound off here and include your platform.

Kithnaryn1 on Xbox live.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Add me, I play a bit now and then

Exatreide box live
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

United States
    I'm alternating between this and Just Cause 2, so if you see me on, invite me!

GT: CoinReturn

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I'm too socially inept to start inviting people myself so add me, send me an invite and I'll join

symphonicx

xbl
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Super Moderator

United States
    Will add you folks. Thanks

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    i plan on buying this game very soon. getting my poor dog neutered this month, so funds aren't available till may...also have a TON of schoolwork coming at me between now and the semester.

totally burnt out on MW2 and all the bullshit that accompanies an evening of playing it (spam messages offering 10th prestige for 20 bucks, potty-mouthed brats, getting dropped from games, parties split up, and all the fucking glitches).

but i will get BC2 soon and hopefully you guys will still be kicking ass and have room for another trooper.

United States
    update: okay, after rage-quitting a few mw2 matches after having to mute half the lobby every game i played in, i realized how much i am beginning to hate mw2...so i went ahead and picked up BC2 on sale.

totally different feel for the multiplayer, but it is way more gratifying to have a great match on bc2. (personal best is 16 kills on 6 deaths in deathmatch, with 7 sniper rifle headshots)

anyone wants to kick some ass on XBL sometime, send me a friend request: jrodbygod
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 10-Apr-2010 at 11:57 AM.

United States
    Don't forget to use the 'back' button to spot enemies and place an orange triangle above their heads, letting you and your teammates know where they are. I don't know why DICE doesn't explain this in a tutorial or something, half the players I come across don't even realize it's a feature.

Canada
    I'm purchasing this for my 360 soon, feel free to add me if you want.

UnjustCorgi

Be forewarned- expect lots of swearing and "OH MY GOD, I WAS BEHIND COVER, HOW DID HE SEE MEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!"

maybe

United States
    had a great time doing battle with ya, doug. anyone else on here who wants to team up, let me and doug know, we kinda kicked some ass this evening.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    had a great time doing battle with ya, doug. anyone else on here who wants to team up, let me and doug know, we kinda kicked some ass this evening.
    Yeah, man...that was frikkin' great! Thanks for taking the initiative and sending the invite!

I still need to add Mo and Exatreides (who I somehow missed before), so I'll do that today.

Canada
    so, i should be able to get it today. Vendors arrive at wallies world, so the shelf should be completely stocked with all sorts of battlefield 2 goodness.

Anyone up for a game later today?

Super Moderator

United States
    I should (hopefully) be on if all goes well. Shoot me an invite if you see me and have the game, Mo.

United States
    got a lot of homework (that i should be working on more diligently at the moment) today, but look for me online later in the week, mo. we can get an hpod squad together with aces and maybe coinreturn...could be epic.

Canada
    will do. You may need to teach me a little bit though..i haven't played it in awhile, and last time i did, it was on pc.