Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battlefield Bad Company 2 Recruitment Thread

United States
    Send me a friend invite and I'll play with you guys. Recluse189 is my gamertag. My friends and I play this a couple nights a week and pretty much just like most people are fed up with the general garbage that MW2 has become.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States

want some free dlc?

for those of you who want the free class upgrade dlc's but don't feel like paying 2 bucks apiece or buying dr. pepper, check out this link:

http://www.hotbloodedgaming.com/foru...-Bad-Company-2

a friend of mine sent it to me, he claimed it was legit, i checked into in, got all kits for free. directions are included in the link.

United States
    Thanks for the link!

Canada
    So, anyone have any really awesome stories about this game?

One of my favorite moments was playing Rush on the neilson bay map. I was on the American team, and the Russians had pushed us back to our very last base camp, and in the process, getting more reinforcement tickets. Our team hunkered up in all the surrounding buildings, and prepared for the assault. I was crouched in a doorway with another recon, and we spent about 20 minutes spotting, calling down mortar strikes, and sniping literally dozens of enemies. I myself got 17 kills (with only sniper rifle), and numerous assists.we wore them down from about 95 tickets to a paltry 17, but they were finally able to break through, and destroy our last m-com station. I didn't care, as I had a blast (and a ridiculous K/D ratio), and it was easily the most exciting match I have played yet.

Another match, I was playing a shotgun recon, and ran around blowing up tanks with C-4, and shotgunning everything to death.

Why is this game so damn fun?

J-Roc, get online soon, we need to play again soon! Same with you Aces, you're always playing borderlands, and I don't want to interrupt your gaming so I never send an invite (rejection hurts mang).

I think that we could get a decent squad going on, and it would be a blast.

United States
    I feel like playing some today. Send me an invite, exatreides.

Whats a good story...

was playing Panama canal as a Medic. I really suck with machine guns so I was using a Shotgun with slug rounds and magnum ammo. These guys were assaulting alpha base from bravo in a Bradly. Someone hit it with an RPG, they all jumped out. The engineer was fixing it, killed him with a long range shotty shot. Jumped in the now half fixed thing and proceeded to shoot all the bastards who jumped out in the back.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    J-Roc, get online soon, we need to play again soon! Same with you Aces, you're always playing borderlands, and I don't want to interrupt your gaming so I never send an invite (rejection hurts mang).
    Ok, I'll be on this afternoon/evening. We'll do it up and kick a little ass.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    I'm on now. Lets kill shall we?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    J-Roc, get online soon, we need to play again soon!
    this week i may be on for a bit, but i've got two end-of-the-semester presentations to give on friday of this week , so i've really got to focus on that for the next several days (fucking school).

however, i may be on here and there, shoot me an invite if you see me on. after friday, though, i will be more than willing to spend an entire evening sniping and calling in artillery barrages on some random douchebags with ya.

United States
    Played with Mo for a few hours last night. it was quite a good time I must say. We had some notable adventures playing Rush and Conquest I do say. Managed to level up a couple times.

We were playing Rush on...pipeline I think. The one where you parachute in as an attacker. Grabbed a UV and was about ready to hit a tank with it, was about read to die from someone shooting my guy...So I rammed the tank (Which apparently was going to explode) Causing it to explode and get me a double kill...

My guy died in his valient UAV Kamikazi move.

Canada
    Yea, that was too fun. One of my favorite moments was when you and I were in that tank on port valdez i think, and that recon guy ran up to us, underneath the range of our guns. We freaked out, jumped out of the tank, and ran away, only to find that the recon guy was now in the tank and killing the shit out of our team mates.

Or on that one map that takes place in the desert town, with the construction site off to the right of the russian deployment. Found 4 Russians trying to take back their flag at the one closest to their spawn point, so I blew two up with the grenade launcher, shot one to death, then lept over the balcony, and knifed the other in the spine.

I work all week now, so I doubt I'll be on as much, but if you see me shoot me an invite if you wish.

Also, sorry if you can barely understand me, I've been sick with a cold all week, and my nose is filled with some greenish brown snot.
    Last edited by mista_mo; 26-Apr-2010 at 10:06 PM.