Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Anyone else here have regular zombie dreams/nightmares?

UK
    i do have zombie dreams at least once a week, i always try and encourage myself to have them b4 i go to sleep, its like watching a new zombie movie that u dircted yourself!! And i always play the lead role!
    Get that damn screwdriver out of my head!

Dead

United States
    Those Harp players are awesome! I watched a bunch of their vids.

Aaland
    some of you have some really weird dreams lol

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by senorvega View Post
    some of you have some really weird dreams lol
    We really do ... bless us everyone.

Speaking of weird, I was just thinking about our harp girls. If one was very creative, you could turn those instruments into some pretty lethal weapons - and still have music afterward for the rare down time ( gettin down time? ) in a Zombie world.

Wayne Z
    Last edited by wayzim; 21-Nov-2013 at 12:01 PM. Reason: cuz

United States
    I have zombie dreams but only occasionally. It usually happens when something is stressing me out during the day as if "life is trying to screw me" or something. The zombies enter my dreams almost as an afterthought and have absolutely nothing to do with the dream's general narrative. The biggest pisser is when I whack them on their heads with a club or hammer, it does almost no damage as my swing is like I'm moving the weapon underwater. Other times, the zombies will do something that my mind has already accepted "zombies cannot do" like them doing a more complex thinking task to get at me. I'll actually say to the zombie, "Hey wait, you can't do that! You're dead!" The zombie just shrugs and continues to be brilliant lol. Very annoying. Damn dream zombies!
    Last edited by Ragnarr; 18-Nov-2013 at 07:12 PM. Reason: edit
    "When there's no more room in Taco Bell, the unfed will walk the Earth!"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    The one on the left is cuter, but you just know the one on the right would be down right dirty

But joking aside, that was madder than a bag of hammers!
    So put on your best faces, boys. The harp twins ( camille and kennerly ) just might scope this post out, as they were curious as to what zombie fans thought about their music. Especially since I sort of linked HPOTD on Youtube .. hey, they're pretty and they have harps.

Wayne Z

Administrator

England
    I had an epically vivid dream this week after watching the walking dead and eating some cheese late in the evening! Very vivid and quite depressing!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I had an epically vivid dream this week after watching the walking dead and eating some cheese late in the evening! Very vivid and quite depressing!
    Is this something you'd like to share in detail with the group, Neil?

Hee.

Wayne Z
    From the BTVS episode: Restless.
    Cheese Guy (to Xander, about the slices of cheese on a plate): These will not protect you.
    Read more: http://www.buffyguide.com/episodes/r...#ixzz2lrzXVS23

Andorra
    Yes.

You know the scene of Dawn of the Dead 2004 where they are running for the boat? OK, this one, but without chill vehicles, this is what I was living in my head for several dreams.

I recall me being on a roof of a low building, and below us, undead that were like a wave of pus zits, moving frantically towards us, like they were a car taking a curve in a very fast way.

The sun was shining, and it gave to the overall zombie scene a orange, fleshy tone,

The smell was like sliced plastic cheese, with a layer of flesh, rotting and being boiled under the sun.

England
    I actually had a "good" zombie dream a while back, basically a few of us on a bus, with some guy driving it like a maniac, running over loads of them, and then when we came to a stop at some sort of warehouse we had to clear it and get to an office where somebody had said there were more guns and supplies. It was really good moving through the place and shooting the crap out of those mofo's

And I say "good" dream, because the guns actually functioned in my dream, I dream about guns now and then and they never work properly, the bullets are too small to load or they look weird, or the parts of the guns don't fit properly...this dream had guns that fucking worked!
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon