Thread: Horrorfind Weekend

Undisclosed

Horrorfind Weekend

I dont know how many of you guys are aond the Gettysburg PA area.. but horrorfind is kicking out a massive guest list so far....

United States
    Yeah, sucks it is in PA. I am in Md too by the way. Guest list looks like shit, though. Horrorfind never has cool guests. The problem with Horrorfind is: they make the convention geared toward freddy and jason fan boys. You will never see people form foreign or obscure horror there. Be prepared to see many Hot Topic shoppers and guys with Misfits shirts on...

Undisclosed
    Your entitled to your own opinion... I been going there for 3 years now and I love it... But I guess I just like shitty guests.

Super Moderator

Germany
    Skipping Horrorfind altogether. Monster Mania is going to be in Hunt Valley, MD the weekend of September 17th. Monster Mania has had a strong track record for guests, so much so I that I was going to the Cherry Hill, NJ convention until they announced they were bringing their con to Maryland.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Hearse King View Post
    Your entitled to your own opinion... I been going there for 3 years now and I love it... But I guess I just like shitty guests.
    I have been going 7 years. Depending on what kind of horror you like, you might get sick of it in 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    Skipping Horrorfind altogether. Monster Mania is going to be in Hunt Valley, MD the weekend of September 17th. Monster Mania has had a strong track record for guests, so much so I that I was going to the Cherry Hill, NJ convention until they announced they were bringing their con to Maryland.
    That is great news. Too bad it is so far away lol. Monster Mania always has something cool. I hope they have a Zombi 2 reunion, though. I am jealous of the people in Cinema Wasteland right now

Super Moderator

Germany
    I broke down and took the family for a Saturday day trip. It was fun. My daughter had a blast. And I got a signed photograph of the first demon to show up in the Metropol in Demons (1985). Never thought I'd get a sig from anyone in that movie. I was psyched to get it too.