Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad

United States
    well, the finale only ended up being an hour long, like a normal episode...the extra time was for AMC to pimp their new show "rubicon"...didn't bother watching it.

as for the finale, i thought it was pretty decent. mike's scene dealing with the cartel mules was pretty intense. gus and victor are really getting under my skin, they are some slimy bastards. looks like gus wasn't quite the nice guy after all, planning on doing walt in like that...as for walt's solution, i never really like gale all that much, so what happened to him is no big deal to me. seemed like a nice enough guy, but oh well...and now walt and jesse both are totally fucked and about to feel gus's wrath.

things between walt and gus are going to be quite interesting next season. and things are definitely fucked with jesse and his situation. hank's recovery should be good, and wait till his gears start turning and he tries to put together all the pieces to the blue meth puzzle....that's what i'm predicting the big problem will be in season 4. this deal with gus will probably be settled (hopefully with gus being killed off) early next season....

still a great show, and man, it's gonna be a long summer/fall/winter till the new season rolls out...

..but october (the walking dead) will be here soon enough.

England
    Just seen it. Shit man. It's like a game of chess. Constantly trying to outmanouvre your opponent. That was one tense episode. I had no idea what the address meant. Too obvious to be Gus. Thought it might be one of Mikes family who we met earlier.
    Bring on The Walking Dead I say.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    that was gale's address. walt already knew where gus lived from having dinner there. he told jesse to go to that address, to make sure gus only has one chemist.

so we're left hanging with walt captive by victor and mike, gale murdered, gus super-pissed, and jesse on the lam.

United States
    recently got a few buddies involved in this show, we had a marathon. no word yet on season 3's release to dvd, but i have read that season 4 won't start airing till summer instead of spring next year.

and check out this wicked seasons 1&2 recap i just came across:

AMC is probably my favorite network out there. their programs are better than most movies these days, hands down. breaking bad is the show that got me started, mad men was also phenomenal once i tuned into that, and the walking dead is gonna be fucking brilliant.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm finally getting to see this series from the start. AMC is airing the entire series with two episodes every Wednesday night. So far only two episode in, but dear god the second episode was hilarious! I never expected it to be as funny as it was. Jesse's answering machine and webpage, the plastic tub scene at the store, "he sells me pot", and last but not least....the acid in the tub. I was in tears before it was all over. That really surprised me considering the first episode(and the entire series, I had thought) was a drama.

Anyway....two episodes in and I can't wait to see the rest in order. Two episodes every wednesday night if anyone's interested in setting the DVR. Only the first two episodes are down so far...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i watched this a few times and don't care for it. i will usually avoid shows about scumbags and this is no exception. it might be a great show but i can't get into things where trash are considered "protagonists."

yes, if you are manufacturing meth, you are a massive piece of shite.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    But he has a REASON for making meth. Movies, shows, and entertainment would be boring as hell if everyone was a good guy. That's like saying Jules and Vincent should've been bible salesmen in Pulp Fiction. Boring....

and do you like much of anything these days, mike?
    Last edited by bassman; 15-Dec-2010 at 12:13 PM. Reason: .

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Season Four Teaser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alFsfEUtDmQ

It's made up of clips from the previous three seasons, but still got me excited. Can't wait. Best show on TV.

United States
    it's about time!!!

very much looking forward to picking up where we left off....

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Season 4 teaser with new footage.

United States
    Is this on Netflix? I'm almost completely done with both versions of Men Behaving Badly and need something new. Also, since the only U.S. tv show I've seen my wife like was Prison Break, this might be right up her alley.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's not on instant netflix, but you can get it on disc.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Me and the Mrs have been watching this like mad for the past 2 weeks. We're into season 3 now. Completely hooked.

Am I the only one that finds it extremely lame that into season 3 they started doing the whole "Previously on Breaking Bad" and "Next week on Breaking Bad" thing?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Was that new to season 3? It's been a while, but I thought they had those before the first two seasons as well. Seasons three and what i've seen of four really set things to boil. Great show. AMC's best. Unfortunately i'm gonna miss it this week.
    Last edited by bassman; 20-Aug-2011 at 07:26 PM. Reason: .

United States
    always good to hear another person has discovered this series. i read last week that amc went ahead and gave the green light for the final season of breaking bad. 16 episodes to go after this season.