Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 109 Reasons Why Deej, Lou & Lou's Wife think RZ's Halloween Sucks Balls

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Well the movie is only 88 minutes long, so the screaming won't go on too long.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Well the movie is only 88 minutes long, so the screaming won't go on too long.
    Well, I see no reason why not. Survival will be a fun movie to do a commentary track for. At least for the first 30 minutes.. after that, there might be a few "TURN IT OFF!" moments.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You guys like to bitch more than a 90 year old woman.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    You guys like to bitch more than a 90 year old woman.
    Yes, but only when it is warranted or well deserved.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    the funny thing is....I've seen the way DJ swoops in whenever somebody makes negative comments about your films on IMDB.

You guys would be heartbroken if someone made a "reasons" list with your film. lol

United States
    "Heartbroken" if someone did a list for our flicks? Dude, have you seen some of the reviews of the Deadlands movies? Even from the movie review sites? We've got some good reviews, but we've also had our asses handed to us in a few of them too. We never hide that fact - and actually, Dj was posting links to even the "this is a piece of shit film" reviews right in the filmmakers section. A list would probably be less harsh than some of the reviews! lol!

I would have zero problem with anyone doing a list for any of our flicks. As a matter of fact, I welcome it. Hell, we'd do one ourselves if there was demand for it. I could list more flaws in either of our films than what were in Halloween, but, we're also comparing apples to oranges. Tens of millions of dollars vs. less than $10k.

But hey, if you wanna do a list for either of the DL movies, knock yourself out. Personally, i'd get a hell of a kick out of it. Just please, for the love of all that is holy, do NOT add "what happened to the dog?" on the DL1 list.
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 21-Apr-2010 at 02:53 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I still say that next time we record it as a commentary that people can download and listen to while watching the movie. We put in sound markers of when and where to start and stop the movie.
    I'd buy that for a dollar !!

Seriously though, i bet that was a funny ass session. If it's doable I'd love to hear it. We might have a semi-quasi MST3K on our hands.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Well, I'm up for it (as long as it's not Halloween we're doing! ) - Dj? How about you?

Perhaps we should put up a poll and list several movies and see which people want to hear first?

Oh boy, this could get crazy...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The commentary idea is cool, but I still think a general "reasons" lists thread would be fun. Then all members could join in with their bitch lists to any film they please. Oh the controversy that would create.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Just please, for the love of all that is holy, do NOT add "what happened to the dog?" on the DL1 list.
    Hey yeah ... ... wtf happened with that dog?

And here I thought Lou was 50/50 on Survival of the Dead...

I too dig the MST3K type commentary track you can download idea ... ... perhaps you could do one for Yawn04 ... either trying to see it from the hater's point of view, or indeed you could commentate my bitch list for Yawn04 into the movie.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Well, I'm up for it (as long as it's not Halloween we're doing! ) - Dj? How about you?

Perhaps we should put up a poll and list several movies and see which people want to hear first?

Oh boy, this could get crazy...
    I'd be down with it. All donations will go to funding Deadlands 3.

Now what movie do we pick?

SURVIVAL
    LAND
    DIARY

We need something really shitty, released by a known name in horror and pretty much is the definition of total shit!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'd be down with it. All donations will go to funding Deadlands 3.

Now what movie do we pick?

SURVIVAL
    LAND
    DIARY

We need something really shitty, released by a known name in horror and pretty much is the definition of total shit!
    Dude you just set MZ up to say dawn 04'! LMFAO !

But i would love to hear you guys do all 3.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Man... a 6 hour long commentary. I dunno fi I could stomach sitting through all 3 of those in one sitting.

I mean I like DIary, so that won't be so bad, but the other two.... Yeeeesh! That is asking a lot.

I will leave that decision up to Lou...

However, I suspect...Most likely... they will be spread out over time.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    And here I thought Lou was 50/50 on Survival of the Dead...
    I am, but it would be my 'negative' 50% that would be screaming to turn it off.

Deej, we gotta branch out from the Zombie stuff too, and GAR. While I agree we need to do one or all of them eventually, we have to get a list of 10 horror flicks that deserve the DJ/Lou (and possibly Lou's wife) treatment - whether it's hating on it or loving it. Of course, the hating on the film will probably be much funnier, we can go both ways (wait, did I just say that out loud?! )

If you guys wanna throw out your suggestions, we'll gather them up once we get 10 good ones we'll put up a poll. The winner will be the first one done and we'll take rest do them in order of popularity according to the poll. Just remember, Dj and I live quite a ways apart, so these things will take time, but we're certainly the nutjobs to do something like this. I think it'd be hella good fun.

Sound like a plan to you Dj?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Fine by me... not like we can record anything until May 7th or 8th anyway. My schedule is full for the next two weeks.

My suggestions:

SURVIVAL
    LAND
    DIARY
    RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD
    ESCAPE FROM NY
    TREMORS
    ARMY OF DARKNESS
    BUBBA HO-TEP
    TWILIGHT - Just so we can rip it to shreds with the wifey present.
    VAMPIRE$
    TEXAS CHAINSAW 2
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!