Well now that I am home and have had some resemblance of sleep I can write something about the convention, which for me was a success in terms of meeting zombie fans and networking.

1st. The con was really cool. Like many first year cons it wasn't really busy, but everyone had a good time.

2nd. For our screening everyone enjoyed the flick which led to the sale of 33 Deadlands 2 DVD's, 15 Deadlands 1 DVD's and 2 HD DVD's. The most I have ever sold at any horror convention I have ever been at.

3rd. Partying with the NOTLD Puppet Crew was a blast, they even came up with a Day of the Dead drinking game... I will try and post the rules later today.

4th. Looking forward to going back in the next year or two.

5th. Managed to connect with a lot of the celebs and talk to them about Deadlands 3. Billy Wirth and Brooke McCarter of The Lost Boys are interested. Talk to Harry Manfredini about scoring the flick. He mentioned he has been wanting to do a hard rock score for a zombie film and I said while I am not a fan of Hard Rock scores, well more thrash metal scores, if it can incorp the 80's synths found in my flicks I have no issue, to which he seemed to like hearing.

6th... Next time I am going to fly. 1715 miles round trip and man that is hard on ones ass, but still fun because Kentucky doesn't seem to give a fuck how fast you drive, I was never under 100mph through Kentucky.

7th. Learned Mapquest needs an option for Lead Foot when calculating driving time. They estimated the drive at 13.5 hours did it in 11 hours 15 minutes (Going there) Of course my average speed for 854 miles was about 82 mph, but a majority of the time I was above 100 and as high as 125.